When is safe to induce? - UPDATE.

Congrats!

But that is disgusting treatment and I hope you make a very serious complaint about that xx

I will be making a complaint through PALS :) The consultant came up to the ward earlier (im still in hospital - BP 160/110) and I could hear him outside my door asking how I was... He didn't come in!

I will post a picture later :) He's amazing! his name is Jacob. (Only decided last night, took us a few days). I've had him out of the incubator today for a couple of hours and fed him by bottle yesterday for the first time! We're slowly trying to wean him off of intervention, hoping for the weekend for him to be home (If all goes well)

Such a happy Mummy right now ! x

Aww congratulations!

I'm so sorry you were treated in that way, definitely make a complaint :hugs:

Congrats! I'm so sorry they didn't take your concerns seriously, glad you'll be making a complaint!

Wow...Sorry you went through that and thankful there is a happy ending to this. Hopefully you can take him home soon. And I'm glad/thankful you're going to make a complaint. No mother should have to go through that.
I can't wait for you to have more snuggles from your new little bundle of joy ^^

Wow that is super crazy, but I'm glad you two are okay. Definitely make an complaint. Can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations!

Sorry you had such a awful time but so glad your baby Jacob is doing well :flowers: xx

Beautiful name! Hope all goes well this week so you can take him home for snuggles xx

Congrats! Im glad you are making a complaint, people need to listen to mamas more often!

Congrats! He's so lucky to have a persistent mom like you. I am so angry for you that things went down like that did, I'm so sorry. Happy that you have your little guy here though and that you're both okay.

Congrats! I would have been LIVID. I was induced on March 3rd for the same reason as you. My pre-pregnancy BP is 90/60 and on the day I was induced it was 166/108. My baby ended up in the NICU because of distress during birth as well, no meconium but she breathed in lots of fluid and didn't breath spontaneously when born. I know it's scary, and her blood sugar levels took a few days to normalize again, but babies are very resilient :) if you need any support please PM me! I really do understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->