when is the best time to send her to nursery?

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
well faith isnt 2 until march but i'm going to have a look around a nursery tomorrow (it's the same one my neice goes to). i wont send her till after she's two but tbh i feel a bit pressured by my sister and bil. faith is really intelligent and i think she gets a bit bored at home as shes started playing up lately and it isnt like her at all. it would probably help to send her before the twins arrive too as itll be another disruption (we will also have to move house) and i dont waant her o feel like shes being pushed away now i have 2 new babies iykwim. its really hard, i dont want her to go too early as she might not be ready. what do you think?

If you think it would do her good and she likes to play with other children then i would go for it, more than likely she will have a great time. My little girl went to play group when she turned 3 and i felt the same way about her feeling pushed out because i was pregnant with her little brother at the time but she though it was great, going to school like a big girl.

Hope this helps!

I wouldn't say when is the best time, I think every family does whats best for them. My daughter will start nursery/daycare at 10 months old.

Hi FsMummy, long time no see!! :D Liam started daycare when he was one, on his first birthday, actually, it would've been earlier but for the waiting lists. It has been amazing for him, he has learned a ton and has all these little friends. He looks forward to it, and amazes me everyday with what they are teaching him. :D :D She sounds ready. I say go for it. How are you feeling? How is the pregnancy going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->