When is the earliest I can take a pregnancy test?

ilvmylbug

Single Mom of 2 & Proud
Reaction score
Me and my OH are NTNP, and when we had sex for the first time in a couple months on Oct 18, we didn't use any protection. My expected period was Oct 22 - it didn't come. It's Nov 1 now and still not here. When is the earliest I can take a pregnancy test and get an accurate result???

Thank you!!!

If you are over a week late you should be able to test now - the new sensitive tests claim to detect pregnancy 4 or so days before your period is due. :D

Do you usually have regular cycles?

I tested and got a BFP at 11dpo, so you should be able to find out now!

If you are over a week late you should be able to test now - the new sensitive tests claim to detect pregnancy 4 or so days before your period is due. :D

Well, my period had been coming on the 22nd of every month for the last few months. But I wasn't sexually active during those months, so we aren't sure if that's what's postponing my period or not.... :shrug:

Chele, what's dpo?? :dohh:

Well, my period had been coming on the 22nd of every month for the last few months. But I wasn't sexually active during those months, so we aren't sure if that's what's postponing my period or not.... :shrug:

Chele, what's dpo?? :dohh:

days past ovulation. Periods usually arrive 14-15 days after ovulation, so 11 DPO is quite early. :D

If your periods are regular I would definitely test, as it is over week late now! Good luck! :thumbup:

Thank you everyone, unfortunately I got my period. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->