When is the earliest I can test ????????????????

nattys

TTC no.2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had my very first +opk today YAYYYYYYY
We have been DTD every other day but are now going to do it daily :blush:
When is the earlist day past O can I test ??? Feeling super positive this month :flower:

10 dpo is about the average for getting a faint bfp but the earlier you test, the more you stress yourself out tbh. if you get a bfn it could be too early but if you get a faint bfp you panic wanting it to be darker lol. best to wait until af is due if you can to avoid the stress but realistically no one can wait that long so i'd say 12dpo

some women get faint positives at 10dpo, but be prepared for dissapointment if you test so early!
good luck!

7DPO is the EARLIEST but that is rare.. and I agree with 10DPO being the more practical day! Good luck! :hugs:

Thanks ladies xxx Going to try my best & not test until 28th May :)

Thanks ladies xxx Going to try my best & not test until 28th May :)

That sounds like a GREAT day to get a :bfp:

:dust:

I am soooo excited, this is the first day since I lost my little bean on 29th Jan that it feels like my body is getting back to normal. I've even been noticing o signs that I never did before. Today is definately a good day :hugs:
How long should we keep BD for ?? Is it until the opks turn negative again & then I start the 2ww ??

BD for AT LEAST the day of and after the negative- bc you are O'ing usually when it first turns negative and then the egg can live up to 24 hours.. so it's best to BD that day and ONE MORE just for good measure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->