When section?

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm being booked in for a section. My hips are to small to push baby out. Tried with others advised its now to risky.

I have an apt on 28th with consultant. I presume to book in section. Howling after the apt do they usually do the section? Just wondered what your experiences were. At the apt ill be 36+6.

I was told they wanted me in bang on 39 weeks but by the time I got appt with consultant all the elective theatre slots were booked & the soonest I could get was 3rd June, 2 days before due date.
Given the pains I am getting I really doubt I will be needing the slot. I feel an earlier emergency section may be more realistic :-(

Mines been booked for 38+5. My consultant did say the 10th june which would of made me 39+2 but i asked if i could have the 6th or 7th as we had to get childcare for my two boys and she agreed with the 6th. X

mine was booked yesterday for 29th june - i will be 38 exactly then.

Mine is booked for 39+3, they wanted to try do it right on 39, but there were no slots available.

i asked for a section anywhere between 38+2 and 38+6 but the consultant wouldnt entertain it - strictly 39 weeks +, even my midwife thought she was being a bit unflexible.

Ideally, for a number of different reasons i would like this baby this thursday or friday!

Mine was very inflexible too. I wanted the end of next week (37+4 or 5) but the consultant wouldnt do anything before 38 weeks even for twins. I'm going to ask about bringing it forward on Monday due to two instances of reduced movement (possibly a third now as I've not felt them all day but haven't been for monitoring yet) and an overnight stay for strong regular contractions.

mines booked for 38+5 (by their 13 week scan date), but I pushed for this as based on my early private scan I will be 39 weeks x

If my baby keeps at the rate its growing I will need to book a C Sect - measuring at 40 weeks already

The doctor will inform us tomorrow how soon we can schedule one but he was happy with lung development at 35 weeks and we were hoping to get scheduled at 38 weeks sharp if that's advised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->