When shall i do my hospital bag??

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Im haveing a c section but wont know when tilk next monday, when should i start packing my hospital bag? Should i pack a suit case?

I think I'll do mine about 35 weeks - I have a small hand luggage size suitcase. I think I had my bag packed at 20 weeks with my first lol!

I probably wont do mine until Im in labour, mainly because my wardrobe selection is very small, and I need what clothes I have, not have them packed away. I am however going to do babys bag probably around 35 weeks...

Thanks girls :) think ill start about 33ish weeks x

I done my c section bag the night before! But that was when I was told I was having one at 34 weeks!! This time I'll have it packed around 36/37 weeks x

I still have so much I need to buy..(nursing pads, cream, shampoo and such for hospital, comfortable pjs, a robe, going home outfit, etc) I havent even started. Woaps. Hoping by 36 weeks Ill have everything.

I'm so lazy still don't have a single thing for my hospital bag at all lol.

I really need to get mine done. We had a scare last night and ended up rushing out the door to get to the hospital. I had DH grab the essentials (computers, cameras, toothpaste, brush), but didn't have time to grab anything else. I didn't bother bringing any clothes because I figured they'd throw me in and gown when I get there until I was ready to leave and worst case I wore the same clothes home. If I had delivered I would have had DH run home for new clothes for me, babies' things, car seats, etc.

I've been buying things for a few weeks but haven't packed anything yet. Will do it in a couple of weeks. x x

Not got a single thing towards hospital bag yet, but hoping to get it done in the next couple of weeks x

I want to start buying things in the next week or two but won't actually pack the bag for a few more weeks. I can't believe how fast time is flying though so really must start to make a move!

I've set aside most things in a drawer for now, and will actually pack it in a couple of weeks......a bit early but last time my sone was born at 35 weeks and I hadn't packed, so want to be more prepared this time just incase!

I just started doing mine yesterday, well i am all packed for the baby havent packed anything for my self yet and i suppose i should as i might be getting induced friday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->