When should I see doctor about periods.

Ugh. My doctor and my husband's doctor told us recently that they wouldn't do any tests until we had tried for a year, and wouldn't do any treatment until 18 months or two years because I'm 'only 27'. That I should be patient and 'just relax'.

A little sensitivity would be nice, though. Gah.

We falsified the date we started trying at the advice of the doctor lol

I know Relax!!!! As if we can - big hugsxxx

Thanks for all your replies. I'm CD 142 now and still nothing :( going on holiday soon and going to go back to the gp once we get back as that will have been almost a year of trying.

Sarah xxx

Thanks for all your replies. I'm CD 142 now and still nothing :( going on holiday soon and going to go back to the gp once we get back as that will have been almost a year of trying.

Sarah xxx

That's rubbish!!! Blood tests?

I wouldn't wait, just tell them now so tests can be booked in - they take a bit of time to come through :hugs:

142 days they should at least be doing something to induce your AF. When I had a 110 day cycle they put me on progesterone challenge which brought on AF. After that my cycles went down to 40-45 days. I would ask that u get put on something to induce AF also see if they will do an ultrasound to figure out why your cycles are so long. You need to focus on getting your cycles shorter because its impossible to ttc anyway when your not having a cycle. Good luck to you.

Thanks ladies. CD 170 now and still nothing :(

Going to make an appointment next week.

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"