When should i test??? Do i need too?

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Ok, AF should have shown up yesterday (i sorted out from my last pill pack when i shouls have got it) but so signs or symptoms yet :dohh:

I thought i was around 3dpo but it turns out im way past lol, yes i really didnt take much notice when i was on the pill :blush:

I dont think we BD around the right time so is AF late because of coming off the pill? I do have some tests coming in the post as my AF is so rregular i thought id better have some around :haha::haha:

I so wish i was "normal" but hey i should be used to it as they started when i was 11 and have been irregular ever since.

:flower:

I would give it a few days, could be cause you have just come off the pill, your body is getting used to not having the hormones, so might take a couple of months for your body to regulate itself.

hey have your tests arrived yet? I would test now if af hasnt turned up fingers crossed for you :)

hey have your tests arrived yet? I would test now if af hasnt turned up fingers crossed for you :)

Yep i tested yesterday and a :bfn: I dont have any symptoms but i didnt know about Jaden till i was 3 months gone as AF was still coming :dohh:

I am getting definate negatives on the OV tests too now.

xx

Ohh but there is still hope as no af when i concived i had no symptoms till about 6 weeks. Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you! I dont really know about Ov tests. :dust:

Ohh but there is still hope as no af when i concived i had no symptoms till about 6 weeks. Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you! I dont really know about Ov tests. :dust:

Nor me hun, the doc wants me to try and see if there is a pattern to my cycles so im having to do them lol.

Yep AF hasnt shown her ugly face yet :happydance: but im not too botherd this month as Bean would be born in May same as Jaden and that will start to cost a lot lol

How about you? Any news anything going on???

Ah yeah i suppose that helps sorting cycles!

Hehe its the same if i concive this month it will be may which is when my birthday is and my brothers would be very expensive! But i dont mind! lol

Not alot just waiting now to see if Af turns up im trying to resist this month testing early as i just get dissapointed!

Ah yeah i suppose that helps sorting cycles!

Hehe its the same if i concive this month it will be may which is when my birthday is and my brothers would be very expensive! But i dont mind! lol

Not alot just waiting now to see if Af turns up im trying to resist this month testing early as i just get dissapointed!

I know its so hard not to test isnt it???

Hate it i think they should make a test from the day AF is late lol.

It is very hard! Yeah i def think they should or even a couple of days later! I was in tesco shopping last night and thought oh ill get one but then thought i still have 8 days left and i will just test early!

It is very hard! Yeah i def think they should or even a couple of days later! I was in tesco shopping last night and thought oh ill get one but then thought i still have 8 days left and i will just test early!

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks im just goingto leave it until if af is late. Hope you dont get af and you :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->