When should I test?

boots22

Reaction score
I have an irregular AF. I use an app on my phone called Period Calendar to help keep track of my AF and a few other things. My CM has been like egg whites. According to my calendar's prediction I'm 18 days late. No real symptoms other than nausea, tender nipples, and fatigue. When should I take a test? I have sex regularly so I can't really go off the last time I had intercourse. Help me, please. :/

What are your cycles usually like? do they differ a lot or just in the range of a few days? I have quite irregular periods too, nothing too drastic but average about 26 days cycle with anymore from 25-29 days being normal for me. In currently on day 27 and still no sign of period, if it's not here by Saturday then I'll do a test however it's really unlikely that I am pregnant. If you know when roughly it is normal for you to have your period then I would test then, or I'd do a test right now and if it's negative then your cm suggests you might be fertile right now x

If you have egg white cm right now, you are probably ovulating. Test in a couple weeks.

Or, you could just test every Friday, or whatever day you like.

Thanks, Ladies! Still no sign. My cycles are usually 26-27 days. I figured I'll wait another week and test. This is so nerve wrecking. I don't know how most women wait so calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->