when should i???

perfectangels

Reaction score
I'm currently on cd18. Yesterday I tested with the fmu which was negative. Then again that night around 9 which was positive. Todays fmu was also positive. I used the clearblue digi test and wondfo brand (ic)

Anyways, my question for you gals, when should we have sex and how manys days after I recieved my postive? We had sex the past 2 nights. The doctor said every other day would be fine but it wouldnt hurt if I wanted to do it everyday. DH isn't in the mood. Should we have sex again tonight??

(Ok, so the picture with the 2 test that look identical, the top test was from today and the bottom was from last night.) My fertility friend said I should ovulated anywhere from cd17-20???? I need your advice please!! :flower::hugs:

2nd round on clomid, premarin, pcos, ttc for almost a year!!

Attachments

• 101_0660.jpg
    101_0660.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 101_0661.jpg
    101_0661.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 101_0672.jpg
    101_0672.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 11
Hmmm I would tonight...just to be safe...if you don't do it tonight make sure you do it tomorrow night at least!! Just to make sure....you should be safe since you did it the past two days...I am doing it tonight I am CD12 and I only have a 25 day cycle ;) soooo we are doing it tonight and tomorrow night I got my BFP today as well!!! Good luck sweetie we shall be testing around the same time then!!! I soooo hope we both catch that eggy! I am on TTC cycle #5....I hope this is it...if not I will be sad....very sad :(....but for now I'm staying positive since this is the MONTH WE WANTED!!! I can't wait til we test I am going to try and hold off til at least 10dpo!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• OPKTEST.jpg
    OPKTEST.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 10
wow your test are very similar until you get to that last one!! mine looked the same as I used that same brand. Thats when i decided to do a digi bc it was so confusing. that would be awesome to be bump buddies. you say you wont test til 10dpo but if your anything like you'll be poas 24/7 starting at 5dpo lol. welll good luck to you as well!!

Oh definitely I pray this is it for us....I am done TTC after this cycle I need a break!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->