When should i?

d1kt8r

Reaction score
Right im all new to this TTC as we were NTNP before when is the bost time to start testing "O" i just had AF from 20/6/11 - 25/6/11 i usually have between 34 - 38ish cycle?

thanks for all your help, im also starting to chart not that i no what im looking at but:)

Goodluck with TTC. sorry I have never charted so can't help you there.

If its the 1st time you are using opk I would get some IC's and start from CD8 until nearly the end of your cycle so you have so you can see the progression and where abouts in your cycle you get a surge.

The 1st time I used them I thought I was getting a surge on CD8 as the lines were quite dark and this happened for 3 days and I thought that was surge but then they went white and I carried on testing and got a surge and a positive on CD17!! I have a 26 day cycle so always thought I O'd on CD12. I was so out!!

Goodluck xxx

You have pretty long cycle...but I think to be safe I would start around CD12, at least the first month.

thanks have started today is it best to do AM and PM?

ill post pikkies of progression later on :)

thanks have started today is it best to do AM and PM?

ill post pikkies of progression later on :)

Sometimes the instructions say which is best. I used FMU because that's what mine said to do, but I think most say you aren't supposed to.

Oh, I read that wrong. I have a long surge so once a day is fine for me. If it's your first month you might want to do it twice a day, until you get a better handle on your cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->