When should you........

Kelz22

Reaction score
Have your hospital bag packed from?Im 29 week gone tomarrow and my friend told me I should have it packed by now?I thought it was too early?xxx

I packed mine at 30weeks but keep changing my mind on stuff and so unpack and repack the lot.

i've only just packed mine at 35 weeks, a bit late i know! x

I have to pack a bag!??!

Not even thought about it yet.

I packed mine today :) just need some mini bottles of shampoo and things and im all ready!

I didn't pack mine until nearly 38wks but everyones different. Ideally, i'd say around 35/36wks is a good time to do it :)

ive just started packing myne but keep changing my mind and packing and repacking about 6 times now lol x

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, maybe it's just me that leaves things until last minute then :rofl:

I have to pack a bag!??!

Not even thought about it yet.

ha ha Nope me neither - I should though this is my third I should now better (slaps hand)...

I had my first 3 weeks early too so (Another slap my way...) xx

haven't started packing mine at all - I keep saying that we should do it... and then all of a sudden another week has passed :) figure I'll probably be yelling at hubby what to put in the bag while my water is breaking or something hahaha

Did mine on Saturday at 38+1!! It's still not 100% complete...

My mw said to have it packed for 36 weeks. Mine's not complete but it's pretty much done!

Havnt done a thing :)

But plan to pack both mine and bubs bag in first couple weeks of jan.

I think the standard advice tends to be to have your bag packed at 36 weeks.

I had mine pretty much done by 37 weeks and now it's almost complete apart from the stuff I use regularly like toiletries etc. Oh, and I haven't packed a spare set of clothes or my pyjamas yet. But my list is right nest to the bag so it shouldn't be a problem.

I think if you get your list ready and make sur eyou have everything in the house that's a pretty good start. :shrug::thumbup:

Havnt packed mine but i will do it for 36 weeks as this tends to be the norm!

xx

I've heard between 32-34 weeks is a good time to have it done by for those 'just in case' situations, but as long as you have what you're going to need then I wouldn't stress too much over it. I can pack for a 2 week vacation in about 10-15 mins so I figure a 1-2 night stay won't take me too long. It's just making sure I'll have everything I need on hand!

If you have everything for labour and the first bit of your stay on the ward then you could always send oh to collect other things you want. I've got everything I think I'll want/need in a small case and my change bag but I'm still trying to shrink it down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->