when the "30 yo ttc#1" ladies get their bfp's

ladders

Reaction score
After a great suggestion from Lsd the starter of our last thread i thought I'd go ahead and start a thread we can move onto when we are lucky enough to get our much sought after bfps!

Our due dates!

:pink: Josephine born safely on 24th September :wohoo: - MgreenM

:pink: Abigail born safely on 26th October 2015 :wohoo: - PDReggie

:pink: Samantha born safely on 5th November 2015 :wohoo:

:pink: Olivia born safely on 30th January 2015 :wohoo:

:blue: Teddy born safely on 118th March 2015 :wohoo: - MrsK

:pink: Miriam born safely on 20th May 2015 :wohoo: - curious owl

7th June 2015 - Treeroot

Yay for 30 yr olds! I just turned 31, but got my bfp at 30! :yipee:

wonderful idea Ladders and i can't wait for all the other ladies to join us here :)

where are you from ?? well i am from Australia and as soon as i found out that i am pregnant i had to see the family dr for a full blood test for testing many things and i saw the OB and midwife at week 9. for an early ultrasound ... isn't the same where you are ??

I'm from the UK and I just had to ring the midwife and they will contact me for an appointment, and then arrange a scan at 12 weeks so it's going to feel like a long time before anyone checks that everything is okay so I'm just going to have to try not to worry and hope that the first twelve weeks go quickly. How far gone are you now? Was your bfp the cycle before?

yay ladders! I had to stop following the other thread because I have been dealing with so much on my own with the anxiety that I just couldn't keep reading it. It's really not that I don't care! I just have been having a rough time and over the last week have realized that some of my good friends are not what I need right now. In fact, one in particular has just kinda continuously gotten to me over the last couple of weeks. So, time to move on. Unfortunately, with working full time, it is hard to meet new people. At least I am starting to have more energy!

How are you ladies feeling?

So nice to see you ladies again! How is everyone feeling?

I'm from the UK and I just had to ring the midwife and they will contact me for an appointment, and then arrange a scan at 12 weeks so it's going to feel like a long time before anyone checks that everything is okay so I'm just going to have to try not to worry and hope that the first twelve weeks go quickly. How far gone are you now? Was your bfp the cycle before?
the Dr said i am 9 weeks this week. which is few days more than i expected but thats normal .. i might have ovulate 2-3 days earlier than i thought.

MgreenM.. try not to stress.. i totally understand when people around you are too annoying.. but we have enough to worry about .. i hope everything is ok ..

well ladies.. what are you going through .. do you have many symptoms or not yet ??

I am working on putting other social supports in place. Also, as things progress and we start to go to childbirth classes etc, I know we will meet more people. Had a freak out moment at work today when a patient I saw in the morning suddenly had a chemo precautions sign on his door in the afternoon. Nursing reassured me that since I didn't handle the meds or bodily fluids, I was fine. But I totally lost it and started crying. Luckily they were really sweet and just gave me a hug and reassured me.

Does anyone know if PDReggie knows about this thread yet? I know she was having a tough time with morning sickness and fatigue...so not sure how much she has been on here.

Oh what a day for you ... sorry to hear that .. i can completely imagine .. i was performing a breathing test for my patient the other day and then he got pneumonia.. i freaked out as well.. but i am immunized.. so i thought about it and now i am more at the office finishing my studies .. i don't need that stress for the first 3 months at least ..

Hi mgreen really nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear your having a stressful time with people but just remember the most important thing is bump so don't let anyone bring you down or upset you because soon you'll have all you ever need And it's better to find out about people Now because then the rubbish ones won't be in bumps life. Do totally understand how you feel at work I'm a vet nurse and so much is dangerous, masking with gasous anesthetic, holding for xrays, lifting big dogs etc. I have to tell work ASAP because they have to do risk assessment but my boss away over easter so I'm trying to dodge stuff. Actually hid when they wanted to administer chemo to a bouncy bermese mountain dog so totally get what your going through.

No symptoms yet just a crappy cold and slightly sore abdominal muscles, thankfully the feeling like I was coming on has gone because that was freaking me out.

Oh and I messaged pd to let her know

Oh what a day for you ... sorry to hear that .. i can completely imagine .. i was performing a breathing test for my patient the other day and then he got pneumonia.. i freaked out as well.. but i am immunized.. so i thought about it and now i am more at the office finishing my studies .. i don't need that stress for the first 3 months at least ..

Hope, are you an RN? BTW, I wrote it wrong earlier, going for a fetal echo not EKG. I must have been tired when I wrote that...I do know the difference!

Just popping in to follow along. Hopefully I can join in soon, but until then, I want to keep up with everyone :D

I didn't realize just how many of you were in medicine!

Hey Ladies! You may not be at the point where you are thinking about what stuff to buy yet...but today, I saw an ADORABLE Dr. Seuss clock from "Oh the Places You'll Go" at the Hallmark store (was buying mother's day cards for mom and MIL). Anyways, tried to find it online to show mom a pic, couldn't find it so I googled it. They had it at Target...not only do they have that but they have all sorts of Dr. Seuss collections! The Lorax! ABC! One Fish Two Fish! OMG I love it! Haven't had a chance to show DH yet, but I think we are going to end up with a Dr Seuss themed nursery!

Ok, just had to share that! Oh, and if you are looking to buy things, Target has a promotion going on the website for baby stuff so you should check it out! Seriously, this is the first I have been really excited about getting baby stuff!

Hey Ladies! You may not be at the point where you are thinking about what stuff to buy yet...but today, I saw an ADORABLE Dr. Seuss clock from "Oh the Places You'll Go" at the Hallmark store (was buying mother's day cards for mom and MIL). Anyways, tried to find it online to show mom a pic, couldn't find it so I googled it. They had it at Target...not only do they have that but they have all sorts of Dr. Seuss collections! The Lorax! ABC! One Fish Two Fish! OMG I love it! Haven't had a chance to show DH yet, but I think we are going to end up with a Dr Seuss themed nursery!

Ok, just had to share that! Oh, and if you are looking to buy things, Target has a promotion going on the website for baby stuff so you should check it out! Seriously, this is the first I have been really excited about getting baby stuff!

I have been looking at dr suess fabric to go ahead and make quilt for lo since we don't know if it is a girl or boy yet
I get so excited looking at things online but have not bought anything yet.

I have been looking at dr suess fabric to go ahead and make quilt for lo since we don't know if it is a girl or boy yet
I get so excited looking at things online but have not bought anything yet.

Seriously, I LOVE Dr. Seuss for so many reasons! And, if you google "Dr. Seuss baby room" there is quite a bit! I showed the stuff to DH and he seems to be okay with the theme! I think we might mix/match the sets...there are pieces that I like better in some sets than others.

My mom is making a quilt for the baby. It's mostly greens since she bought the fabric but we don't find out the sex until May 7th. I think there are monsters/dinosaurs, monkeys I don't know...fun stuff! Mom always picks out nice stuff!

I am working on putting other social supports in place. Also, as things progress and we start to go to childbirth classes etc, I know we will meet more people. Had a freak out moment at work today when a patient I saw in the morning suddenly had a chemo precautions sign on his door in the afternoon. Nursing reassured me that since I didn't handle the meds or bodily fluids, I was fine. But I totally lost it and started crying. Luckily they were really sweet and just gave me a hug and reassured me.

Does anyone know if PDReggie knows about this thread yet? I know she was having a tough time with morning sickness and fatigue...so not sure how much she has been on here.

Hey girls! I'm here. Sorry I haven't been around. Still effing nauseous. I try to remind myself that I really wanted this and to not complain but holy moly, I'm almost to 15 weeks and I still don't have my energy back and still have nausea. Luckily, it's not as bad and appears to SLOWLY be getting better. I'm SOOOOO excited for this thread. I have missed you girls and the other threads I just couldn't get into. Plus, the beginning is always hard because so much out there is actually negative in the first trimester stuff. It has been crazy busy at work. Apparently, spring has sent my criminals into a spree. That and they have been doing a round up of all the sex offenders who moved without notifying police and that makes for a long morning of arraignments. Although, it leads to some fun times as we play the game, what was your sex offense? I have a really warped sense of humor. But as things seem to be slowing down, I hope to be here more.

How is everyone feeling and where exactly is everyone in pregnancy?
I am in the middle of 14 weeks. I have had two Dr. Appts. First was not until about 9 weeks and was insanely hard to wait for. We got our first scan at that one. Then I had an appointment last week and got to hear the heart beat. I feel kind of like a horrible person because the doctor seemed to expect me to get crazy excited about the heartbeat and I'm just going "ok, there is a whooshing sound." I have an appointment May 30 to determine sex. MGreen, I'm pretty sure you are the only one further than me in here but are you going to find out boy/girl and if so when do you find out or have you?

Hi pd really glad to have you on here! I got my bfp nearlyear two weeks ago but because I have a short cycle it only puts me at five weeks. Definitely moving into the worry zone and is partly why I set this thread up because the first trimester board is scary, and I don't get a first scan till twelve weeks so long time to find out if pudding is okay.
I'm not having any symptoms yet just a bit more tired than usual and I'm probably being optimistic but I have a feeling I won't get morning sickness, no idea why and probably wrong lol!
Sorry to hear your suffering my dear

Hi pd really glad to have you on here! I got my bfp nearlyear two weeks ago but because I have a short cycle it only puts me at five weeks. Definitely moving into the worry zone and is partly why I set this thread up because the first trimester board is scary, and I don't get a first scan till twelve weeks so long time to find out if pudding is okay.
I'm not having any symptoms yet just a bit more tired than usual and I'm probably being optimistic but I have a feeling I won't get morning sickness, no idea why and probably wrong lol!
Sorry to hear your suffering my dear

I'm so excited you finally got your bfp. I know you guys were trying for a while. I didn't really start getting sick until about 7 weeks. I will keep my fingers crossed you don't get it. The wait for that first appointment is stressful. I remember thinking holy carp and I thought the tww was difficult. Yeah I really couldn't get into the 1st trimester boards. They all seemed to be about miscarriages and other horrible things that I hadn't even known existed and made me more crazy. I'm so glad you started this.

Hey girls! I'm here. Sorry I haven't been around. Still effing nauseous. I try to remind myself that I really wanted this and to not complain but holy moly, I'm almost to 15 weeks and I still don't have my energy back and still have nausea. Luckily, it's not as bad and appears to SLOWLY be getting better. I'm SOOOOO excited for this thread. I have missed you girls and the other threads I just couldn't get into. Plus, the beginning is always hard because so much out there is actually negative in the first trimester stuff. It has been crazy busy at work. Apparently, spring has sent my criminals into a spree. That and they have been doing a round up of all the sex offenders who moved without notifying police and that makes for a long morning of arraignments. Although, it leads to some fun times as we play the game, what was your sex offense? I have a really warped sense of humor. But as things seem to be slowing down, I hope to be here more.

How is everyone feeling and where exactly is everyone in pregnancy?
I am in the middle of 14 weeks. I have had two Dr. Appts. First was not until about 9 weeks and was insanely hard to wait for. We got our first scan at that one. Then I had an appointment last week and got to hear the heart beat. I feel kind of like a horrible person because the doctor seemed to expect me to get crazy excited about the heartbeat and I'm just going "ok, there is a whooshing sound." I have an appointment May 30 to determine sex. MGreen, I'm pretty sure you are the only one further than me in here but are you going to find out boy/girl and if so when do you find out or have you?

Hey Reggie! Glad you are here! :happydance: I didn't start to get my energy back until about 1-2 weeks ago and I am 17 weeks and days. I didn't get super excited to hear the heartbeat via doppler either...and my husband had trouble identifying what the heartbeat was (of course he didn't tell me until it was way too late to say something, lol!). We will be finding out the sex on May 7th. I am excited because DH won't think about names until then (he says why struggle with 2 names when we will know in a few weeks...makes sense).

We have decided to hire a doula. We are getting ready to interview one soon. Just need to set a day/time to interview her. I am excited about this service! I think it will help me a lot. They even help you figure out which type of birthing class to go to.

The other excitement in my life is that my cousin told me last night that she is pregnant and due in November! Crazy! So I asked her if she was going to name this baby after our grandma (I definitely am, even if it is a boy) and she said she was thinking of our grandma's middle name if it is a girl (the name is Cyrrll - no clue on the actual spelling). Well, that was perfectly fine for me because I hate that name! She can have it! lol! Love how that worked out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->