when the "30 yo ttc#1" ladies get their bfp's

Thanks! We're pretty excited, though I'm worried about how Teddy will take it. He's such a Mama's boy.

Thanks! We're pretty excited, though I'm worried about how Teddy will take it. He's such a Mama's boy.
My BFF just had her second and her DS is the same. It's been an adjustment but he loooves his little brother. They are so sweet together.

I hope Teddy loves his sis. He likes babies in general but I don't think he understands what's coming at all...

Do you know what your having Mrsk?

Sorry just seen!!! Ah congrats a little girl this time!

Yep, a little girl this time! We only want two so it'll be fun to have one of each.

I had forgotten about this thread, but I did a little peruse over some old posts and just wanted to say thanks to you lovely ladies :)

I'm obviously very late to the #2 party but we decided to space them out a little bit.

If anyone is still about I just wanted to say hi :wave:

Hi treeroot! Congrats on num 2!!! Im still around as expecting num 2 any day now! Actually pleeding with him to be any day now lol

Oh wow congrats ladders! How was the pregnancy second time around? Everything progress alright?

Congratulations ladies! How are the big kids doing? We're waiting to hear back about preschool for Teddy, I can't believe how grown up he's getting! Baby sis Valentine is growing up fast, too. They're best friends, though occasionally there are jealousy issues. It's so sweet to see them together.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1527785930555.jpg
    FB_IMG_1527785930555.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
Adorably amazing MrsK :) (also we have that same elephant :D)

My little one will be 3 in just over a week. We ended up moving right when my mat leave ended and bought a small farm property, so I haven't been back to work and I've been looking after him full time. He's...very much a little boy lol. A little crazy and full of energy and can be a real challenge. But he's creative and loving and can be a real cutie-pie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->