When the evap line is pink

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
So I'm 8-9 dpo and Sooooo want to be pregnant
Did a frer this morning when I was in work didn't see anything, totally gutted but hoping it was just to soon.

Popped it in my bag then looked at it later and see this faint line. I'm more than clued in with evaps as I've had them before but this one doesn't look grey!!! There is also no indent in the strip. I'm praying this Is the start of a bfp but I'm pretty sure it's s nasty evap!!!!!!

Did another frer and nothing!!! Pure white gggrrrr hate the ttw

Attachments

• 20161203_151137.jpg
    20161203_151137.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 76
  • 20161203_151859.jpg
    20161203_151859.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 66
That's a tough call. If you did a second frer, it is possible that your urine wasn't concentrated enough. I have had evaps on frer and even a pink one, but you are still so early that it could be the line just took some time to develop and you missed it since you said you took it at work. I suggest trying again tomorrow with fmu. Best of luck!

This drives me insane !!! I always swear I won't test early then I cave in.... and totally annoy myself in the process 😢

It's ok I do the same. I've tested as early as like 2dpo just to poas haha. Hang in there! But my earliest BFP was 9dpo evening and my last two were 10dpo evening. So give it a day or two.

I also get lines early like 9-10dpo so I'm hoping this is it xx

So it was defo an evap!!! Did another frer with fmu and bfn
I'm officially done with frer....

I just want to jump in and say I had one verrrrrry faint pos frer then 2 days of stark whites before I got another really faint positive and I'm pregnant.
I dismissed my first one as an evap too after the others were negative but still continued to test like the crazy woman I am lol.
Good luck!

Not to steal her thunder but I recall her posting elsewhere that she got her bfp and is due 8/18 :)

I got a positive just like that at 8dpo last month. Unfortunately it ended up being a cp but that is exactly what my bfp looked like on a frer at 8dpo, I couldn't see it properly until about an hour later but it was bright pink so I knew it wasn't an evap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->