when the F#@& am I going to OVULATE?!?

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
so I chart my BBT and I usually ovulate on CD 10 and never get EWCM just watery CM and then totally dry up and start AF on CD 26.

WELL its CD 15 and I STILL havent ovulated but ive had massive amounta of EWCM for FOUR DAYS. and watery cm for 4 days before that.

I just want to ovulate already and start my TWW . when is it going to happen?! and why the sudden change in my cycle?!

Alao is it correct to assume that AF is going to be later than usual now due to late ovulation? that is if i ever ovulate? but im assuming I will due to all the fertile cm

I am EXACTLY the same! Last month + on CD10, 22 day cycle, here I am on CD11 and only a faint line on an OPK (usually they are blazing white and then +), no change in faintness in the last 36 hours. Its so frustrating! Maybe there is something in the water? Lol. Is it possible you have missed your surge? I would BD every other day at least as you have fertile CM. Its possible that your AF will be later, but I'm not too sure tbh. Hang in there I get how frustrating it is!!

Edit: Meant to add I was also convinced I was O'ing due to all the fertile CM I have as well, and dull cramps, but tests just don't agree! X

Yes usually if u ovukate af will move out as well.....so just take your normal luteal phase length ..... And count up that many days from the day u finally do ovukate. R u opoking? If so could u have mist ur surge sometimes a surge is only a few hrs.

If not I would say bd anyways ..... At least eod. Since u have the awesome ewcm.....at least the sperm will live a while in there. :) wait for the temp rise. It will come. I got a pos opk Saturday just got a temp rise today......so could be today or tommorrow.

CD45 and no ov, I win! :haha:

Seriously sucks though right?!

Oh and I get the cm and positive opks but no temp rise :coffee:

weird.. my temp usually sky rockets, like by 2 degrees nearly in the difference between before and after O ... i hope it happens sooo

Fingers crossed we'll both ov soon and catch that egg!

thanks ... still more ewcm today . still no temp rise so still havent ovulated.

oh and i have had no sex anyways. he had the flu and then our schedules mismatched and then his anxiety was up last night. i was starting to get upset about it but trying not to let it bother me... i kinda hope i dont ovulate untill the weekend tbh

In that case I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend full of BD and ovulation :)

i think it maybe happened today :/ i had EWCM this morning still .. and now its all dried up and we didnt have any sex. im pretty disappointed about it.
im esentially out this month now.

OHs daughters mom texted him today and said "tell your girlfriend to take a pregnancy test because i saw a psycic today and she told me your girlfriend is expecting and just doesnt know it yet!" .... i wish there was some way she could be right . but its been 5 days since we BDd .. i feel we totally missed it this month and its stressing me out

Go get sex!!! Not out just yet!!

How strange though, I dreamt that I tested today and it was positive! I tested but it was negative as suspected :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->