When to BD?

candypanda

Reaction score
Hey!

This month I have started soy isoflavones and I haven't been ovulating up until now. I was going to start temping, I think my husband has thrown my thermometer in the bin during a spring clean.... :(

So, if I'm on CD3 now, how can I make sure that I don't miss any opportunities to catch that egg?! I don't want my chances for this month to be affected by not being able to temp...

We're also using preseed.
Thanks!

SMEP is BD every other day from CD8 until +ve OPK, OPKs from CD10, then BD day of +VE OPK, plus 2 days after, then leave a day, then BD again. x

Agree with PP do the SMEP...but why can't you go out and get another BBT?

I would just so I would know when I O and not drive myself crazy wondering if I really did O or not.

I can't find any in the shops round here :( I kind of live out in the country and everything has to be ordered off the internet and if i order one i'll probably be CD10 by the time it gets here :/

How are you finding soy iso? I want to try it when we TTC as I am very irregular.

How are you finding soy iso? I want to try it when we TTC as I am very irregular.

I'm on CD 4 now and taking it CD2-6. So far it's been awful, although i know they're only temporary side effects and if I get my bfp it will be more than worth it!
I never get headaches, but I've had awful blinding headaches and my ovaries are throbbing, it must be doing something though! Also, cried at the smallest things the last couple of days...I never cry!

But my cycles are so bad, they're like 21-23 days and I don't think I ovulate a lot of the time as I have no EWCM really. So I am willing to try anything! x

How much are you taking? Fingers crossed it helps. I have read that if you take them before bed it lessens the side effects.

That's a good idea! I took 120mg,120mg,160mg,200mg then 200mg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->