When to be concerned over discharge

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Today was an awkward moment, I was grocery shopping and as I headed back to my car I felt wet dripping down my leg. I unloaded my groceries and ran back into the store restroom and took a look. It wasn't enough to make my pants wet, but my undies and leg had dribbles of the liquid and it didn't really have color - maybe a hint of white? :shrug: Should I be concerned or call my midwife or just rule it as extra discharge?

I see my midwife on Monday so I thought about waiting until then. Last time I called about discharge they ruled it as normal and I felt silly for calling, I was having a lot more discharge than usual but I haven't had it go down my leg like it did this afternoon. It hasn't happened again since yet.

I would call them, there's no harm honestly... Recently my discharge has increased and I feel wet all the time.. Lol xx

Don't feel silly but I wouldn't worry about it :flower: Pregnancy discharge can be insane! Maybe mention it to your midwife/doctor next time if you're still concerned? But other than that I'd just put it down to the wonders of pregnancy!

Yea the same thing happened to me a lot.. n I was concerned but it's just a pregnant thing.. it's a lil aggy but that's apart of being pregnant... try wearing panty liners.. I have to wear them all the time because the leakage is unexpected...

I totally forgot to mention it to my midwife:dohh: Oh well, it hasn't happened again so I'm just going to rule it as the non glamorous side of pregnancy lol. I wear panty liners all the time since getting pregnant, I think that's why it was such a shock to have it down my leg as well.

Sounds like discharge. I had a massive increase in it at about your stage but it tailed off again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->