When to buy a birth ball?

J

JayleighAnn

Whens the right time? and when should I start doing exercises on it? does it matter what ball you get?

Thank youu :)

I got mine since before I was pregnant and I began using it about 20 weeks.... just sitting on it to watch telly etc. Now I sit and bounce on it to help baby into the right position, but to also excercise my legs.
xxx

I got mine around 28weeks i think.
I dont think it matters what ball you get. Dont think mine was even for pregnancy lol
Can start doing exercises whenever you want.
I only did a little bit at a time worked it up. Probably after 34weeks did it more what not to get the baby in a good head down position

I doesn't really matter what ball you have, though you should get the right size. I am tall so I have a 65cm one. you can get ones which are 'anti burst' those ones are the safest as they deflate slowly if you pop them :)

Ooh I can't wait until I get my room unpacked and can pump my exercise ball up again just to watch TV on and stuff. !!

I bought mine just last week from tesco's. . . I got a 65cm ball too as im tall-its only a gym ball I think. Nice to sit on though!! x

I had a look on the argos website, they have one for £4.99, I'll get the small one as I'm only 5"1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->