When to consider it AF?

Dannie138

Mommy to 2 & 2 Angels
Reaction score
I have brown EWCM this morning...and now it's turned red.

When do I consider it an AF?

My Dr told me that the first AF after MC will be heavier than a regular period. That doesn't sound like much fun to me, because the first few days of AF for me are usually really heavy, but I am (strangely) eagerly awaiting AF's arrival to we can get on with TTC.

My Dr told me that the first AF after MC will be heavier than a regular period. That doesn't sound like much fun to me, because the first few days of AF for me are usually really heavy, but I am (strangely) eagerly awaiting AF's arrival to we can get on with TTC.

I completely agree...I just want it to hurry up! On a side note, my dr said my next AF may not be obvious!

Hi, my first af after my ectopic was 4wks after my surgery and it started light brown cm then turned to bright red and this lasted 2 days, then af came full force for a further 4 days and was more painful than usual and heavier, so it could well be af xxx

It's interesting how different Drs will say different things on the subject. I'm not looking forward to the cramps, but I am going to go with what my Dr said on it. Haha I am really tempted to just start using my OPKs and see if we can get things going a little sooner, but I think it will be less stressful for me if I wait until I have an obvious AF. My Dr also told me that if I don't have an obvious AF within 6 weeks of the MC, I should come in so she can give me something to get things moving along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->