When to move over to TTC?

S

Serene123

NTNP is still trying right? When does it become TTC? We want a baby, we're not preventing becoming pregnant......... Just seems TTC like to me.

I guess staying here is my way of not getting stressed out about it? At the same time I feel bad for the girls WTT when we're posting about NTNP iykwim?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I asked what the girls thought about me staying and they all said they wanted us to (and I hope they meant it!)

I won't talk about it much in the sense of posting loads of topics etc in respect of the other wonderful girls on here and, if they felt uncomfortable, I would go. I wouldn't head to TTC though, I'd just stay away from this part of the forum.

It is a toughie :hugs:

xxx

When i get round to it we will be NTNP and plan on bouncing between the 2 as i feel most of the posts in ttc are more about activly trying, like teming and using OPK's.

excuse me madam your staying in here untill i move lol.. u aint leaving without me!

I think I'm probably in the same position as a few of you lovely ladies. I've got 3 kids already, and with a new partner and would love a baby with him, but because it would be his first, I've left the decision totally to him as to whether we TTC or not. But at the mo, we're NTNPish, cos we're using the "withdrawal" method (which I'm hoping doesn't work, of course). Don't really know what catagory I'd put myself in......

After reading that post, I'd probably put myself in the "insane" catagory.

*wanders off around the forum looking for other like-minded lunatics*

:rofl: Not insane at all! I want 4 babies!! How old are your other 3? I agree on not knowing where to fit, although I do feel welcome in this section I also don't want to upset anyone

Same here hun, I LOVE this section and dont think i'd feel the same over in TTC, I guess in September i'll just post in other sections and start a new journal in TTC.
Ive asked a few people how they feel about NTNP'ers being in WTT, and everyone has come back with a positive response.
But like you said, just have to be tactful when talking about the fact that we are in a position to get pregnant.xx

Hi Toria! I've got Megan who's going to be 12 in Sept, Cameron who will be 11 in Jan and then Annie who was 7 in March. I'm 35 and although I don't necessarily feel that time is running out, I'm concerned about the age gap if we (and by we I really mean HE) keep procrastinating on making the decision as to whether we TTC or not. But even the age gap is really only cos of trying to sort out who would sleep in which bedroom!

It's the small things that keep me awake at night, and there are so many women on here that have more things to worry about that I feel a bit of a fraud.

i go between the 2 at the mo, as i was ttc now were NTNP until august/sept due to SIL wedding. i do sometimes pop in the pregnancy as well if there a question i can answer there.

You'll be fine. Everything has a way of working itself out in the end x

I haven't got any problems with you staying here until pregant actually xD

NTNP is still trying right? When does it become TTC? We want a baby, we're not preventing becoming pregnant......... Just seems TTC like to me.

I guess staying here is my way of not getting stressed out about it? At the same time I feel bad for the girls WTT when we're posting about NTNP iykwim?

I was wondering the same thing - when we stop WTT all I will be doing is coming off the pill, trying to work out my cycle by noting when AF comes and :sex: as much as possible! Won't be using charts or OPKs or anything unless nothing happens after a few months, so does that count as TTC? It does sometimes seem like those on TTC are all charting and OPKing and POAS all the time. No disrespect to anyone who does that, I understand the desperate need to have a child and how for some people doing all the charts and things is the way to go to feel like you're doing all you can to make it happen. It's just not me and I worry that if I do spent too much time in TTC it will make me stressed that I'm not doing it right!!!!

More like TTC to me, but don't you dare leave :rofl:

If I were NTNP, I'd probably use both :)

Nah I'm not going over there, it took me long enough to make friends in here :rofl:

i think you should all stay here! i certainly don't mind! its exciting and i can't wait to see you all post in the bfp ann section!!

it is ttc - but you're just taking it slowly, if that makes sense, so you post where you feel comfortable with - as long as the other wtt girls are ok with that :D xxx

DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can just pop between the two, but you girls have made friends in WTT and we will miss you enough when you get BFP. If there is a post hun about NTNP if anyone feels sensitive about it i am sure they wont reply. In a way its great to follow your story and share the experience, iygwim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->