When to move over to TTC?

I think i will just go between the two, cos you're not 'trying' in the sense of calculating everything but you're not not :lol: I'm confusing myself :lol:

Personally I think when you start charting etc it becomes TTC. I guess thats sorta what im doing but I love the girls in WTT and dont wanna move to TTC although I know they are a lovely bunch too!

i have been staying away from BNB as much as possible so i dont get too attched to WTT sorry gals but, i'll be the same when we get our BFP i wont wanna leave TTC i can see it now!
i think that NTNP is TTC but hey, if the WTT girls dont mind then your all good x x x x

If you're purposely not preventing, you're ttc.

Having said that I like having you all around :)

I definitely want you girls to stay here!! You can move (to the pregnancy section) when you get your :bfp: :)

Strictly speaking it is more TTC than WTT but I definitely want to stay here when we are ntnp as I don't want the stress that comes with TTC as we know it xxx

oooo so exciting!!!!!! sorry just really happy atm. Just flit between the two hun, I've just popped in to TTC (I know it's only been a day) to ask a question I didn't feel comfortable asking here but thats nothing against the lovely ladies in this section just honestly didn't want to upset any one and honestly didn't think you would have the answer I needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->