When To Start Temping? Or should I use OPK's?

teamdavis

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I am on CD3 and this is my second cycle TTC. My question is this: if I am temping should I start now? Or after my period ends? OR if I decide to use OPK's...when should I start using those? I have heard around CD8.

What do you all suggest?

You can start anytime u like.. Sooner is better.. Then u get to know your cycle better.. U have to temp at the same time every morning before u get out of bed.

My personal opinion is that temping is stressful. So I use the ovulation tests.. Starting at CD11, because my cycle is 30days long. (Recommend u to start opk's at CD 10)

GL :dust:

Thank you!! Temping does seem stressful.

Hmm...the options...they're all so stressful! lol.

Thanks again and good luck to you too!

I don't find temping stressful, I wake up at the same time everyday anyways so I wake up, immediate grab my thermometer, get a temp, and log it in fertility friend before I go about my business... I find it's super helpful to track what's happening..

Hiya, I'm on cd3 too. Feb didn't work for us, it was our first month TTC and we were getting our hopes up as AF was 7 days late but then arrived so I had a 33 day cycle compared to a 25/26.

This month I'm starting BBT charting and OPK's, I was thinking i should start OPK testing early as I don't know now how long or short my cycle will be. And my thermometer doesn't arrive until monday so I will start recording temps from cd6 I'm finding this very nerve wracking, but exciting too. We are on our second cycle TTC! If you wanna be buddies I'm here lol.

I'm so pleased I've found this group I felt like I was going insane and needed people to share with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->