When to take pregnancy test?

marfm

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I ovulated 5 or 7 days ago, although I'm leaning towards 5. I started having spotting 3 days ago, briefly at different times every day. My period is not due for another 7 to 9 days.

When should I test for pregnancy?

Wait until your period is due. Yes some people can find out sooner (I am one of them earliest I have found out is 7 DPO with averaging of 9 DPO) but all extremely faint lines where most probably would have thrown them out as BFN's.

You can try a test if you're feeling pregnant, but waiting until after your missed period is your best bet.

I got false negatives after testing even a couple days after I missed and I had obvious pregnancy symptoms.

I'd wait until your expected period. I tested before and got false negatives, which broke my heart. A few days later, after my period was due, I got my positives. It can mess with your emotions if you don't wait until you'll know for sure. Good luck!

well, im a poas addict so i started testing early and the first day i tested (which was 8 dpo in the afternoon/early evening) I got my bfp. this is definitely not the case for all women as baby implants 6-10 days after ovulation and my baby happened to in the earliest possible. after implantation, it can take up to 3 days for the hcg levels to rise high enough for an early home pregnant test to detect. all my wondfos and my first response test picked up my pregnancy at 8 dpo though.

My babies implant early at 6 dpo so I can get a positive from 9dpo with this baby I tested at 11 dpo and got positive straight away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->