when to test if i have irregular periods? help please!!

D

dmestiza

My shortest cycle in the past 10 months was 25 days & my longest cycle was 67 days. I have PCOS so they are irregular.
I am now on CD55, with no AF in sight.. no bfp on hpt's & i will be getting my hcg blood test results 2moro... so im hoping for a positive hcg blood test!
My question is= should i be testing with a home pregnancy test after 67 days (which is my longest cycle from the past 10 months) to get an accurate result? or will someone like me with irregular periods get a bfp before their longest cycle???? XOXO

You just can never know with irregular cycles like that. I'm so sorry I can't tell you different but unless you knew when you ovulated you just can never say. Do y track ovulation if you can?

i dont know 100% sure when i ovulated, but i do know that the last time i had sex with my husband was on may 21st...

If you aren't pregnant and after you get your period, you should get some wondofo LH strips from amazon. They are super cheap and work excellent. Then take one every day until it's positive so you know when you ovulated. When you do, your period should come 10-16 days afterwards, so then you will know when to test. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful.

When you have irregular periods it is the time before you ovulate that is irregular, the time after will always be 10-16 days as broken oven said. So if you figure out when you ovulate, you will know when to test. I highly recommend temping. OPK's will give you a window of a few days when you may ovulate, but temping will pinpoint it exactly. Using both would really help if you have PCOS. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->