When to test with late ovulation

SaraRynk

Reaction score
So my husband and I have been TTC for 12 months. I started somewhat tracking about 5 months ago but only tracked around CD10 - CD 18 (I’m a moron) and never got a positive OPK or had a spike in my temps just thought I was either not ovulating or they didn’t work for me (again moron). My average cycle is 28-30 days. Well this last month I decided to track the entire month and got a positive OPK CD 20 and BBT spike CD 21. I’m currently CD 32 and no period. I read that I need to wait 14 days after ovulation because that’s when I’m technically late but according to my normal cycle I’m already 2 days late. Is it a good idea to go ahead and test or should I just wait it out?

I would have starting testing like a week ago but I’m an addict! Haha. I would test soon especially since you are technically past when your period was due! Good luck!!

You're about 10 days past ovulation. If you've missed your period that's a great sign! Haha. It's possible to get an early positive but you also have a higher chance of getting a false negative at this point. If you want to know for certain id wait until closer to 14 days.

I took a test tonight and BFN. I really shouldn’t have tested tonight since I’ve been peeing every.single. 1-2 hours. Couldn’t help myself. I’ll take next test in a couple of days if AF hasn’t come. So tired of analyzing toilet paper to see if I’m spotting.

I took a test tonight and BFN. I really shouldn’t have tested tonight since I’ve been peeing every.single. 1-2 hours. Couldn’t help myself. I’ll take next test in a couple of days if AF hasn’t come. So tired of analyzing toilet paper to see if I’m spotting.
Yea wait until the morning of the next couple days. I do the same thing by even kind of pushing it up there to see if there is blood on it.8-[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->