When to test?

Smiler79

Mummy: Imogen & 3 angels
Reaction score
Hi girls just after a bit of advice

My cycle is normally 34 days which would mean AF is due next wed but last month it was only 31 days.

Should I test on Sunday which would be 31 days (if I even get that far before the witch turns up) or should I wait til next Wed?

P.S my ticker is completely out due to witch turning up early last cycle, just in case you were wondering!

I think you could risk a sneaky test Sunday and console yourself with the knowledge it could be too early if you get a BFN :)

Hi i also would like the answer to this one, my usual cycle is 28days, but after mc my first af came 3 weeks after so a 21day cycle? Now my 2nd cycle going by 28 day will be due in 2 days or by the 21day im 5days late,
so confusing, argh....!!!!!

I would personally try waiting till next wednesday if you can only because it will be more of a chance for a BFP by then. I did test over the weekend and got BFN and i was so dissapointed but it could just be too early yet xxx

That what I was thinking!! Althoug feeling quite crampy already. Also feeling nauseas too though so fingers crossed

Me too, had dull cramping on and off since ovulation but a little different from af pain, also had waves of nausea but seems to go away if i eat something.
Fingers crossed for both of us xxxxx

Hello again ladies.

I am really keeping my fingers crossed as I had a little bit of pale pink when I wiped yesterday but it seems to have gone today..... do you think this could be an implantation bleed?

It could possibly be Smiler :)

I'd be tempted to wait till the end of the week and see how you feel then decide whether to tests on say Sunday or wait to see if AF turns up.

Got my hopes up for nothing as witch got me today :( I am really confused as since I came off the pill last June my cycle has always been 34 days. Even after miscariage in October it was only 32 days. However last month was only 30 dyas and this month witch has got me after only 26 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->