when to test?

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
When do you do your tests? Have you ever goten :bfp:

I was ovulating 6 ore 7th october. And im suposed to get the :witch: on oct 19th.
So Im wondering when I can take test? I know it is best to wait to monday 20th but can i take test sooner? When then?

There are some tests like the FRER that can detect the pregnancy hormone 5 days before a missed period. I would try then, and then every other day afterwards if it's a :bfn: Good luck!!

Im using saveontest .. do you know when theyr supose to be able to detect it?

well you're only 5dpo now so wait until atleast you are 12 dpo, some people can show positives early on... or you could just save buying a test and wait to see if the :witch: stays away... good luck.. i think i got my first bfp about 9 dpo, but it was very very faint, and then got darker and darker.

HCG is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by developing placenta shortly after implantation. hCG can be detected in urine and serum of pregnant women as early as 6 to 15 days after conception.
So at earlist I would say 13 th but I really would wait until 16th as lots of bfn gets depressing if you test early as not everybody,s body is the same

Yeah.. im thinking that If I cant hold myself to sunday I will test on friday ore saturday (it seems not as far away, so maby when its friday I can wait 2 days more :) hehe).
I just wanted to know if it was posible to get acurate test 2 days early. 7 days early is not acurate and I was not dreaming of taking test today :) hehe.

But I dont have to spend money on them. Got several tests for very litle money. 2 test here at home costs the same (clear blue) but these are strips and I have 18 pg tests and had about 27 ovulation test (have used some of them).

I think you should wait until at least after 10DPO (although I can never wait that long :blush:)

I use the $ store cheapies though so it's not too hard on my pocket.

hey! I ovulated October 8th, and the earliest Im planning on testing October 18th (morning). I got my BFP with my son a 10 dpo. Good Luck to you!!

hiiiiiiii i oved on the 9th so maybe we could be testing buddies

cos im scared of getting :bfn:

:hug:

hope you get ure :bfp: hun xxxxx

hiiiiiiii i oved on the 9th so maybe we could be testing buddies

cos im scared of getting :bfn:

:hug:

hope you get ure :bfp: hun xxxxx

Yeah im scared too. I am trying to be pos, and because I know now that I ovulated then I am afraid I will get more diapointed then last time because I was sure I didnt last cycle.

I own lots of cheap ones hehe.. And im going to use them on either friday, saturday ore sunday. I think I cant wait til monday the 20th because I wont be able to work if I get positive hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->