When u get BFP will u go to first tri??????

I am ok now just hate all this trying again 2dpo at the mo symptom spotting and all that trying to keep busy but not helping lol

Lawa - Don't feel stupid! There was NO WAY you could have possibly known. I think BO is one of the cruelest things that can happen to someone. :hugs: I symptom spot at 2dpo too! It's fun! :)

Im all over the place!:haha: I will feel safe in PAL, I reply to posts in first tri, even when I wasnt pregnant, Im just flippin nosey!:haha: Im in two minds about the ticker though, I desperatley want to put one up so I can count days off, but I dont want to have to take that bugger down again! Pity I cant have a secret one stashed somewhere just for me!:haha:

You could just put one on the first post of your journal. That way you only have to look at it if you want to! :hugs:

Hi girls,

I agree about not going near TTC anymore. I much prefer being here with you lot!

I was one of the annying ones who got preg straight after coming off the pill after my honeymoon..................but look how it ended! I feel I can't go back there. For me TTC board was full of excitement and wonder and now....................well now its not!

This board is my saviour! This and miscarriage boards! I feel I'm stronger because of you ladies on here! You've helped me more than you know! I'm very greatful! xxxxxx

Thats sweet Beadette I think we kinda all feel the same way around here. Big Hugs FXXX for you BFP soon.

Thanks girlies..............there you go again being lovely! x x x

I just got here, but I'll be going to PAL (hopefully soon!) - feel I'm more with kindred spirits. It's nice to be able to read posts and go "Holy cow - me too!"

Well - not nice, because I wish no one else had to endure this... but if we must, at least we can do it together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->