When u get BFP will u go to first tri??????

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
the reason i ask this is coz they way i feel right now i just dnt think when that :bfp: comes i will move over there or even change my sig, it seems everytime i do this it never works out like im rushing it or something ...SO iv decided im going to stay in ttc and here till 12 weeks YES 12 weeks then pop straight to second tri, it may sound silly but i really want to forget the bean exists till 12 weeks like keep some distance (easier said than done) coz i feel if anything goes wrong (iv had 3 mc i cnt help feeling something will go wrong now) then it wont hurt so much :shrug:
so i feel by not changing sig or section then if something does go wrong (pls god not again :cry:) then i wont have the hurt of changing tickers bk to ttc and everything else......ok so is it just me or does anyone else feel this way???? would love to know im not alone here :nope:

I agree with you both I also will not be signing up for any progress calendars or anything else like than even samples at my OB it just to hard getting all the freebies and email updates after it didnt work out. Big Hugs.

oh god i know in fact i did this with my last pregnancy i had to change emails and everything i tried unsubscribing from them but it kept coming every week then pampers started sending free nappies and baby progress stuff through door, i got one yesterday for baby being 4 months old :cry: never doing that again :(

I'm still getting stuff through too. had a letter last week about Child Trust Fund that upset me and then a SMA starter pack arrived on Saturday. Wasmy own fault as I signed up to everything as soon as I could last time.

I think when I get a bfp I will mostly post in pregnancy after a loss although I may dip my toe into 1st Tri I can't see myself feeling overly comfortable in there until I know things are ok. I may wait till 2nd tri and then move accross at that point.

I don't really know until it happens in all honesty.

Like SS I'll be going to PAL board. I'll feel more at home there although I'll dip in and out of first tri just to read I think. Pregnancy after loss will be my place of choice though for throughout my next pregnancy xx

Once again I'm with Shazza and Beadette - you ladies seem to read my mind! PAL for me and a bit of lurking on the pregnancy boards. Just need that BFP now! Will also avoid signing up to anything until second trimester. A bounty mailer arrived yesterday "Dear Mum-to-be"... I remember the day I posted the card for that. I'd had it in my handbag for weeks but something stopped me posting it. Eventually did it a few days before finding out about MMC, won't be making that mistake again! X

Hi hun no i won't be don't think I will feel confident til that 12 week scan. Going to stick with my ttc buddies thread and the pregnant after loss thread in the late loss and sids section til then. x

Ugh! I got my "18 weeks" email not long ago... that was fun! :( I'll be spending most of my time in PAL. I might pop into 1st Tri depending on who I know happens to be there at the time... but most of my friends on here are either still TTC, past 1st Tri, or in this section! So, I doubt I'll spend much time there!

yay so im not alone then god was feeling like i was wrong in how i feel.
i forgot about PAL :blush: i defo be popping in there but first tri i be staying away from its always been bad luck for me i feel, so i gonna see if staying out helps bean stick....ok thats silly but in my head it sounds valid :rofl::blush:

Hi Ladies!

To be honest, i hadn't thought passed the BFP yet! :blush:

But, now you've said i had been thinking about when i will tell people and therefore when i will start to believe it could be ok and i think that would be about 12/13 weeks, so i suppose that tallies with what you guys are saying

I only started on BNB after my MMC so i don't know the other areas yet. I for one would be very happy if ladies hung around here for the first tri until they feel a little more confident. I think it makes sense, otherwise PAL sounds quite good. Ah, knowing me i'll just read them all! :rofl:

Fingers crossed that we all get to worry about this predicament VERY soon!!! :dust:

i agree, going to first tri after last loss just makes me worry waaay too much! OH said to me the other day that i should just tell him when im 12 weeks haha cause he would rather not have to stress and worry as well. i also am still getting emails from random sites that i signed up for, i got my 13 week one this week....was very touchy after that!
PAL is prob where i will be heading if and when we get a BFP!
xxxx

I've kinda stopped even going into ttc now we have ttcal to be honest. I still comment on threads that I am linked to but that's about it really. Defo going to pal.

I've kinda stopped even going into ttc now we have ttcal to be honest. I still comment on threads that I am linked to but that's about it really. Defo going to pal.

:wohoo: i found someone who is the exact same as me, i havent posted in ttc much like urself only subscribed threads that im linked too, i just dnt feel i fit in there anymore and without this sounding very very bitter im quite sick of hearing the same threads daily like "its taking too long" and they only been trying 2 cycles, ok so that does sound bad but iv been trying 14 months with 3mc's i just cnt reply to threads like that WITHOUT being rude or bitter :nope::blush: so i feel im best off out of there as i truly dnt wanna upset anyone wen there clearly already stressing, and the thing is i totally know how they feeling when we had been trying 2 cycles it felt like a lifetime to me and i got frustrated and probably posted threads like that myself (cnt remember as its been too long now to think back lol)
i just feel like i fit in here, no-one is moaning there just having the general rant about how there feeling and rightly so we have all been through so much, so i will most definatly be staying in here and MAYBE pop to PAL every now and then but i feel PAL is no different to first tri coz either way its a change im gonna have to go bk from if i lost bean again.....ok so slap me im defo being stupid :dohh:

I didnt know about PAL either until now. I would definetly stay in here and go there. I too dont really post in TTC or LTTC very much i dont know it just different. I am so glad we have this place.

I keep myself out of TTC mostly now too. Every now and again I pop in and reply to something if I feel that the person has a really valid question that no one else seems to be answering. But people with 1 post saying "OMG! I'm 4dpo! Do you think I'm pregnant?" kind of make me want to vomit, honestly! I have to resist the urge to say "NO! You are NOT pregnant at 4dpo FFS!" But, I don't do it! LOL I can't tell you how many replies I've typed out and then closed the tab so I couldn't submit it! It's hard and I can't take it. Also the ones you mentioned with "It's been TWO cycles! I can't possibly wait any longer!" UGH!.. I promise... YOU CAN!

Sam here I had a break from BNB and came back and saw sig saying 16 weeks :(

Awww! :hugs: That would be awful! I'm sorry honey!

Was hard for me as was blighted ovum so I fwlt stupid thinking I was PG with nothing their bah

Sam here I had a break from BNB and came back and saw sig saying 16 weeks :(
OMG huns so sorry that happened :hugs:

its horrible when all the things start coming u signed up for when preg so hard, try not let it get u down huns and welcome back :wave: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->