When was the last time you went clothes shopping?

LucyHF

Reaction score
I feel in desperate need of new clothes and when i thought I about it, I couldn't remember the last time I bought anything new for myself.
When did you last get yourself new clothes?

summer last year, Id love a shopping trip

As in one major spree?? Probably a few years.

I buy little bits here and there online.

As in a proper shopping trip? Again probably a few years ago as I now tend to buy bits and pieces here and there rather than all at once. :)

i got myself a pair of new work trousers yesterday.. does that count? lol

i did get myself a few tops in primark just after xmas too. x

I last went shopping in august, I brought two tops,3 leggings (all of which are now in the bin from having bleach stains when I was cleaning & one had holes) and some socks.. since then I've brought 2 more pairs of leggings and some pjs (all at different times) x

I can't honestly remember. I bought myself an outdoor jacket and hiking boots in October but they cost me £2.50 as the store owner owed me money.

I think I bought myself a pair of jeans last summer.

God that's bad!

2 weeks ago I bought t2 new shirt and a t-shirt.

I bought a dress just after christmas for my LO's christening, before that maternity clothes about last April.

I had a mini spree two days ago, got all my spring bits but before that probably December last year xx

i actually can't remember. before i got pregnant i think :wacko:

I don't go 'shopping' i just buy myself the odd top here and there.
Maybe two a month?

honestly the last time i bought myself any type of clothing was jan last year in the sales!! :blush: god thats bad!!

but me and OH get £450 bonus from work tomorrow so major spree coming up!!! x

june!! for my honeymoon!

a long time ago. Iv gone from size 16 after having Leo to a 8-10 tops and 12 bottoms and most of my stuff is in 14s still. I need leggings that fit! Jeggings or just stretchy jeans, long sleeved long tops and long cardies. We NTNP so it needs to be clothes that will stretch or cover a bump. Primark is the plan in april for my birthday :thumbup:

We all seem to be in the same boat, we need a shopping trip!! Just wish we had spare cash to do it!

Oh if its as in a proper shopping trip - probably not for about 5 years, I have ziltch money and usually just buy one or two new dresses for summer.

I still wear my maternity t-shirts and use the saem jeans iv had for yonks :(

i also rarely go shopping on purpose. if I happen to be in town and theres a shop I havent looked at I may have a look but its not very oftn, and shopping means getting 1 -3 items :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->