when will he grow out of his infant car seat?

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
My son now weighs almost 7 kilo, the car seat says til 10 kilo. so he gained basically 4 kilos in 3 months ( he was born 3.2 kilos).
When can i expect him to grow out of the car seat? Seems like he wont last in it til a year?

welcome to my world max is 4 months and is 14lbs 28" long the car seat is only 22lbs and max 29" so i dont know wat to do now

welcome to my world max is 4 months and is 14lbs 28" long the car seat is only 22lbs and max 29" so i dont know wat to do now

you keep him in it until he grows out weight wise.

Colton's is also 22lbs. Colton is currently 21.5lbs. :rofl:
We are going to buy him the convertable car seat when I get my financial aid from school.
I think we are going to go ahead and face him forward as well. His doctor said he had good head control. And they gave us a paper that said once they are 20lbs (or so many months.. cannot remember, think it was around 9-10) we could face him forward. But I dont know, he already completely turns his upper body sideways in his rear facing so that he can see us!

oh crumbs... what are we supposed to do?

Ahh makes sense I wasent sure if I could keep him in there if he outgrew it lenght wise lol
Ill have to wait till he reaches the 22lbs mark lol that may take a while lol

We had to put Kaya in a forward facing seat early as the harness wasn't fitting her anymore coz she has a long body. For the next one we want to get a combination seat (that faces backwards and forwards) but you don't seem to get Isofix ones.

they also say they have to be able to sit up on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->