When will I go into labor?!

BlushingBride

Reaction score
Hello!! So with my first pregnancy I was incredibly inactive. I left my job at around 12 weeks and was on pelvic rest for unknown light spotting the entire pregnancy (ended up being nothing) but nonetheless I did NOTHING the entire time. I was afraid to overdo it and just took it real easy. I made it to 38 weeks on the dot when my water broke.

Fast forward to this pregnancy. The first 16-24ish weeks were ROUGH because of morning sickness and extreme tiredness that I'd never experienced but I was still more active than the first time since I now have a toddler. Once 25 weeks hit and I got my energy back I went into overdrive and I can't.sit.still!!! It's bad. I've created a to do list that for everything one thing I cross off I add 3 more to it. I'm running around all day everyday taking laundry up and down 3 flights, carrying my 30lb toddler, etc. I'm amazed at how much I'm able to do at now 32 weeks pregnant. The nesting struggle is REAL!

My question is...do any of you have experience in comparing pregnancies and how far along you made it? I'm wondering if there is a correlation and if my constant activity will make labor come sooner or later than 38 weeks like before. Just curious :). Thanks in advance!

With my first my water broke. My second I was in prodromal labor for 8 days until I finally went. This one I'm not even hoping for anything similar to ds1 as I hoped it was the same with ds2 but it definitely wasnt! Goodmluck!

I think they pretty much come when ready. Lol. My two came just around the 40 week mark. And here I am with my third and 40 weeks today. Mine have all been similar.

I don't sit still and have exercised all the way through,
it's not made a difference to me, with my son I could hardly walk with SPD he came two days early via emcs after 26 hours labour his head got
stuck, I'm 38+4 now and this little one isn't budging yet ha

I also think it just depends however most women will say there's really no pattern and while this can be true, sometimes there can be a pattern, I also feel like some women tend to "bake" their babies faster than others, I.e., I had my second at 36 weeks and my sil had her baby taken out at 36 weeks due to a life threatening condition for mom, my baby was totally fine despite being a little small, but her baby had to be. In the nicu for close to 2 weeks...anyhow my first came at 38, second at 36 and my most recent came at 37, I do believe they're going to come when ready but if they're ready and you're doing a lot of activity. It's possible that could put you into labor, imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->