when will I start feeling well enough to enjoy this? :(

Euginka

Reaction score
so im 12 weeks at the mo and so far its been really hard-struggled like crazy with morning sickness and stuff and now got horrid flu too. when will I start feeling well enough to actually enjoy and become excited about my pregnancy journey? please help show me the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

:hugs:

I started feeling better at about 14 weeks - which I know still seems like an eternity away... but since then I've been able to eat whatever I want without feeling sick and it's been heaven. I hope you feel better soon!

I started enjoying mine last time 2nd trimester, then around 35-37 weeks it becomes horrible again lol

I'm not enjoying my pregnancy at the moment either can't wait to get to the excited stage again :D

thanks guys! at the begining I was all filled with purpose and determination, but as the weeks have gone its been hard not to become somewhat weary, demotivated and nervous! have my next appointment on the 10th so maybe that will also ease my nerves and allow me to relax a little more.

I had ms till about 14 weeks so I didn't enjoy that bit then honestly until I'd had my 20wk scan I couldn't relax at all. I was so nervous and scared.

I've been loving pregnancy since around then and I'm now 33wks. I'm getting uncomfortable at night, constantly weeing and getting constipated but other than that I can't complain.

Xx

I am 15 1/2 weeks. Felt really good from 14 weeks to 15, then 2 nauseous days, now today feeling pretty good again. When you start feeling good though, man is it intoxicating! When I feel bad, pregnancy seems so unfair (my husband gets to walk around feeling fine all the time, and I have to suffer), but when I feel good, I feel like I'm so lucky to be able to experience this. I'm hoping to be totally done with nausea by 16 weeks. Don't worry, you'll get there too!

I didn't enjoy being pg until 15/16 weeks when MS. Then I disliked it again towards the end of third tri. Not only was I as big as a house but I basically had 24/7 heartburn so I was rather uncomfortable.

I started feeling better around 18 weeks. My first trimester was hell, second trimester was much easier but nerve wracking as I got some strange news at my 20 week scan. The nausea has tapered off and I feel semi normal, other than being depressed. All is going well with the baby Thank God, but I am really looking forward to not being pregnant anymore. Being pregnant has not been the greatest experience for me...wish I could say otherwise.

On the bright side, the nausea and misery of your first trimester does get better...hang in there!

IDK, "they" say 12 weeks is usually the magical number, but honestly i dont know many women that were feeling better by then (only the ones that never had much MS in the first place). It can vary from woman to woman and it can vary within the same woman. DS1 i didn't have any MS until 12-28 weeks. DS2 i had MS from 6 weeks to 19 weeks. DD i have hypermesis this time and im still very sick (23+4).

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first baby and for me the nausea went away at about 12 weeks. I'm also feeling less fatigued although it can still be a problem for me, but that's probably because I work nights which is hard without having a ton of coffee lol. But seriously the last 3 weeks I've been feeling normal again. I hope you start to feel better soon.

My actual sickness started decreasing at 16 weeks & now at 18 weeks I feel less nauseous. I'm not "blooming" yet - my skin's dry, my hair is horrible & I feel exhausted at the slightest thing, but it's better thn when I was being sick all the time!

So it does get better! Hope you start to improve soon.

When I was pregnant I thought my ms would never end especially when it continued past 14 weeks, but it did and it stopped at 17 weeks. I was really tired the rest of my pregnancy, but I was never sick again (well until Labour :)). Good luck and I hope it passes soon for you.

Hope things have improved for you <3

25 weeks and still sick here :(

Don't lose faith, I was violently ill until about 16 and a half weeks, it got a little better and then fizzled out at 18 weeks but it was the worse few period of my life!! Now, I am feeling fine and loving being pregnant :) I got so sick of everyone telling me it'll fade or it'll go away eventually etc and there is always a choice it might not and might continue but just try to keep as positive as you can and look to the future - eventually baby has to come out and you'll get better and have a gorgeous baby to love :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->