when will it happen

mrs c f

Reaction score
Hello Eveyone, I am a new member and I am trying get pregnant again after miscarriage. I miscarriade in august and started trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped. My period came exactly 30 days after I misscarried which was right on time. I was kinda pleased to know im back to normal but gutted at the same time that it didnt happen. We got ovualtion kits this month and i know we were right on time with trying. My period is due this weekend and i have everything crossed it doesnt arrive. I feel like i have a huge whole in my heart needing filled and since two of my friends had babies yesterday its made me feel worse.
Just want to know how long it will take (i know thats impossible) but i love reading peoples sucess stories about how it didnt take long to conceive again and it gives me some hope. Please feel free to seend me yours.

Sorry for the long storey :coffee:

Sorry for your loss!

I had my last mc in August but had testing done so we had to wait til we TTC again. We are now back at it this month. Between my 2nd and 3rd mc we got pregnant right away again. It seems getting pregnant is not my problem!

Hope the witch stays away and that you get your BFP and sticky bean!!!!!

so sorry for your loss. I have had 3 m/c this year in Feb, august and September. I understand the longing to just be pregnant. I would say enjoy the process as much as you can. Knowing you can get pregnant is a positive thing. I am under the doctors care right now, having some blood work to see if they can find a reason for our m/c's and we are waiting until we get results before we try again. I just want to be pregnant already and even though it might only be putting it off for a couple of months its so tough.

Wishing you a short wait to get your next BFP and that you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel my SIL just had another baby and they were over on the weekend. The baby was forced on me and I nearly fell apart... people really don't relies. I also have a cousin who is having a shower and I'm trying to figure out a way out of it. Again I know I wont be able to keep it together if I have to go...

Sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel my SIL just had another baby and they were over on the weekend. The baby was forced on me and I nearly fell apart... people really don't relies. I also have a cousin who is having a shower and I'm trying to figure out a way out of it. Again I know I wont be able to keep it together if I have to go...

Thank you Imppearl, I read your post earlier and replied. Its so hard ay. I thought i was doing well until yesterday. I cried alot at the time for a couple of weeks but when my AF came i felt like i had turned a corner in some way but now i feel just as bad as i did when it happened. :cry:.

If you havent lost a baby I think its hard for people to understand, I was one of those people a couple of years ago when my friend miscarried. I was sad for her but now i know that I had NO idea how she felt. I guesse it will always be one those things. I think your cousin will understand if you explaine hun. x

Hope all the ladies above who have kindly replied get your BFP very very soon. :flower:

I know how you feel. I miscarried in July and it hasn't happened yet. I want to know when it is going to as well! I wish I had a success story to tell you :cry: My close friend just had a baby today as well and I am so happy for her but it just upsets me!!!

Hi hun i mc in July & October this year, & i have long cycles but i fell preg straight after my mc in July with no af inbetween but sadly lost that baby too :(

We are currently ttc again now after my mc in october,
Good luck hun apparently you are more fertile after a mc xxxx

Just to read all your stories has helped me soo much! I don't feel as alone in this that's for sure! Will I ever really get "over" it? I doubt it but if I can get my bfp and carry to term that's the ultimate! Fingers crossed for everyone!

here here, we will do it and we have to think positive girlys. xxxxx

I had a miscarriage in 1976 followed by 3 successful full term pregnancies and births in 1979, 1981, and 1988 (G,G,B)! I had tests and surgery done after the miscarriage (early blighted ovum) as I had difficulty getting pregnant afterwards. First my DH had a low sperm count due to a fever and illness. Then it was take my temperature, try different positions, etc. I switched doctors. They suggested surgery done for a tilted uterus. So I had a laparoscopic procedure to move my uterus in a more forward position. I got pregnant 3 months after that. I had my first daughter, nursed her for 7 months, had one period and got pregnant with my second daughter. Then several years went by and I decided to have a third and last child. It took a bit longer becaue of my age but I finally had my son in 1988. CVS proved he was a healthy boy. Please don't give up hope, but I know it is difficult when friends seems to get pregnant and give birth with ease. But perhaps they have another burden in life to carry. Who knows. Just keep trying and leave no stone unturned. Good luck.

sorry for your loss im in the same situation I had a mc in august and convinced myself I would get pregnant again on the first month of trying but it didnt happen, im trying clear blue fertility monitor this month. hope you get a bfp very soon :hugs:

I want to know who put it in all of our heads that we would get pregnant again after mc right away!! I'd like to give them a swift kick in the shin! I thought the exact same thing

Like you Mrs C F I miscarried in August, we started trying as soon as the bleeding stopped but I came on 31 days after my MC. However, I have two positive results this weekend but I am not sure if this is evap or not. I plan to try with CB tomorrow morning just to make sure. If not then I am late on and we just keep trying until it happens.

it was a BFN, but still no period. :( I guess I am just late.

Hi, I miscarried on aug 2nd (12 weeks) and af also due this weekend, we are ntnp at min. I felt really sick last week but then again there is a bug going round but this week my boobs really hurt way more than usual so maybe ????? the one thing I did noticed before I miscarried was my lack of symptoms and boobs didn't hurt at all compared to my other 3 pregnancies so the question is why they hurting so much this week suppose i'l just have to wait and see

I am in the same position, I had a missed miscarriage in January, we found out at the 12 week scan we just stared at an empty screen. Turns out I lost the baby after 6.5 weeks but my body didn't give me any indication:cry:
It was so hard as my Husband had a reversal so to fall pregnant after 5 months of trying we were so happy.

We then fell pregnant 2 months after my D&C :happydance: so the fertile time after a miscarriage worked for us, but sadly we miscarried again naturally at 6.5 weeks in early may. :cry:

So far there is no reason for the 2 MC's and we have not fallen since. We're still trying and we're now 1 year down the line after it all started last October.

Is is so hard and I have struggled so much lately especially as it's the 1 year anniversary, so I completely understand how you all feel.

I do use ovulation tests and I have been ovulating again over the past couple of cycles but my cycles are still a bit up and down. I didn't ovulate for the first 3 so I was a bit worried and felt very low as I just wanted things back to normal as soon as possible. At the moment I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that something happens soon.

Good luck everyone

i had my 4th mc in aug. we are ready to try again after blood tests came back clear. the waiting is driving me crazy!!
my cousin and my OH friend have both told us they are pg this week. i had to ask my friend to buy me a new baby card recently for another friend as i can't read the verses without crying! it's not that i'm not happy for other people because i am...i just wish that i could be lucky like them.
hopefully we will all get our babies soon.
amanda xx

Well I got my AF yesterday girls. Fingers crossed for this month now. Will it ever happen. Took it really badly this month (alot worse then last). Im on my third month of trying since i miscarried. I think it took approx three months last time. Not sure as i was off the pill for two years but hubby worked away for most of the first year and a half so only really been trying since April.

Baby dust to all. xxxx

Hi Mrs C F, I feel exactly the same as you, I miscarried July but didn't get my first AF til 10 weeks later this was heartbreaking in itself but then relief took over as I thought my body would be back to normal! I fell on within a month of trying with both my previous pregnancies so pretty much expected the same again, but as I enter my 3rd cycle this time it has hit me very hard and cannot seem to stop crying for what i have lost and what I want (then I feel selfish for thinking this!). Like you I am happy to hear of all the succes stories but they just make me cry now thinking 'why isn't that me!.
Enough of my rant but good luck and hope it happens to you soon there are so many supportive people on this site we are all with you.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"