When will the morning sickness stop?!?!

mod19

Reaction score
I had three good days last week and was convinced I was past it, but nope. Up at 4 am throwing up stomach acid or bile or whatever that nasty yellow stuff is. Until this point I've never woken up to be sick. I'm technically 13 weeks today (regardless of what thickers say) and was told by other people I know that have had it that theirs went away completely by week 12. Well week 12 has came and went and I'm still well acquainted with the toilet. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to take any symptom pregnancy can throw at me (and there have been A LOT) as it can indicate a healthy growing baby and we've tried for so long for this little miracle. I just want to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

It's different for every pregnancy, for me; 1st=20wks, 2nd=20wks, 3rd=10wks and this one 16wks.
It sucks, I hope yours goes away soon x

With my son I didn't get MS untill 8.5wks it stopped at about 12wks then returned at 13wks till 15wks.
This time it started at 6wks & the sooner it ends the better lol
Hope you start to feel better soon chick.x

I had ms with my first pregnancy. It started around 6 weeks and went away around 15 weeks. Good luck. Hope yours leaves soon.

Isnt a set time frame, you see loads of sources claiming its only 1st tri thing, totally wrong. We're all so different and our bodies handle it so different.

I have found when my baby was having growth spurt id get extremely sick!

First baby - 16-20w. 36w till birth.
second baby 6-14w. 36w till birth.
third baby (now) 7 week till now. I got HG been on meds since week 8. My worst periods were 7-10w, 14-16w, 24-28w, 30-33w.

Hope you feel better soon.

I hope it stops for you soon and you feel better...

Sorry to say, I was sick my whole entire pregnancy - from about 7 weeks until he was born I was puking my guts up and had to be put on medication (which did help! then I would try not taking it and see if I still needed it and it was always a big mistake and I would be by the toilet allll day).

Mine went away around week 14.

With my first pregnancy it went away around week 12 but I don't think everyone is that lucky.

Thanks ladies. I'm currently on diclegis (Zofran does absolutely nothing and neither does phenegeran I think its called) and I know it would be a lot worse if I wasn't taking it. Like Medze said, I try testing the waters and not taking it and its a HUGE mistake. Well, all I can do is hope it goes away in the next few weeks and doesn't last the whole time.

I had HG and my sickness went at 16 weeks BUT I'm still on 4mg of Zofran once a day, trying to wean myself off it though.

Mine went at 14 weeks with my first, my second wasn't as severe so can't remember it stopping. This time I'm feeling worse than I did the last two times so I'm hoping its not going to stay for much longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->