when will this boating end! ?

I have a feeling it won't and it will turn into a proper bump in a couple of weeks xD

Seriously, my tiny little belly is now a blob. It's like being in perpetual pms

Unfortunately this is one of the things that continues well into pregnancy due to slow digestion. Try drinking lots of water. It was the only thing that helped me.

Mine comes and goes. Some days I feel very heavy and some days nothing. I do remember going straight from bloat to a baby bump with my son though.

i'm really bloated too - not constipated though, just ALWAYS bloated. Clothes starting to get tight!

tummymummy87- Oh, hun! I feel your pain! I am so sorry you're going through the MEGA BLOAT, too. No one seems to understand how bad it is, no matter what I say, until they see me, but I'm being quite literal when I say I look about 20-24 weeks along at this point- and it is ALL bloat. It hurts so, so bad. I gained 10 lbs over the course of three days when the bloat kicked in. My OB has me on Miralax, extra fluid, a bunch more vitamins, and has put restrictions on my diet. (No beans, limited bread, limited dairy, etc.) :(

I'm in the same boat! I look about 5 months gone, yet I'm only 5 weeks, it's ridiculous! :haha: I don't think it'll go now, until a real bump appears.. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->