When Will This Exhaustion End!?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Only 10 Weeks and I am just dead. Yeah morning sickness sucks but this exhaustion is seriously killing me! I am a stay at home momma of two other little ones, so taking a nap is just never going to happen.
But im not just "tired" by 7pm, it feels like my body is shutting down! I have a ten minute time frame when it hits to get to bed or else I will passout where I stand.

Any ladies have insight when this fun part of pregnancy eased up for them in current/past pregnancies?

I cant remember what it was like with the other two and its starting to hurt my relationship with hubby. He works all day so I see him maybe an hour a day before having to head to bed.

Mine got better around 15 weeks.
Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

I stopped desperately needing a nap everyday around 12 weeks or so. I still want to be in bed by 7 pm and could sleep 10 hours a night if given the chance. :sleep:

Thank you ladies! You give me hope for the near future!

Started feeling much better around 14 weeks this time! Good luck!!

Oh god a few weeks back I was going to bed with the girls around 7.30p.m and sleeping no problem until 7am. It’s defiently improved! Hang in there !

Still Super exhausted here . Hopefully it eases soon. I need some energy

Mine went around end of first trimester but came bk around 26 wks I'm now 28 and love a sofa snooze or afternoon nap and still can get bk to sleep at night .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->