When would you/did you feel ready to try again

Big :hugs:. Make sure you take a good probiotic to keep your flora balanced

I'm so sorry you're going through this, and I really hope, as you said, the antibiotics are just a precaution and there isn't actually anything retained.

Big :hugs:. Make sure you take a good probiotic to keep your flora balanced

I'm so sorry you're going through this, and I really hope, as you said, the antibiotics are just a precaution and there isn't actually anything retained.

thank you hun. I have to go in tomorrow for a scan. Praying so hard they don’t find anything left over. It’s frustrating not knowing when the bleeding will stop. It’s hard to try moving on when it’s still happening. It helps being able to get it all out here tho. It’s easier to talk with ladies who know exactly what I’m going through

Two weeks today since I went in to hospital for medical management. I tried a test today. Should it still this strong? Scan showed retained products but they’ve given me another 2 weeks with antibiotics and then have to test again. If it’s still positive I have to go back. That will make it basically a month. I just want this to end. Is it normal for it to take this long? I took one last Saturday just to see how dark my test would still be and it was about the same as this one. So 5 days on and it looks no different. I really don’t want to have to go through a d&c after all this.
I’m finding it hard not knowing how long it’s going to be before we can start trying again.
31FC4945-4E50-4D53-B099-DC8774CA8636.jpeg

Feel like I’m finally coming to the end of this now. I can’t believe how long this has taken. Day 19 today and my test is finally looking faint. Bleeding is now like a light period and only when wiping and a normal light red/pink colour. No more brown tar looking stuff. I wish they did betas here. I’m really hoping in the next day or two the bleeding will stop. After waiting this long for this to be over I don’t feel I can now wait for a period before trying again. I don’t know tho. I know it would be the sensible thing to do but my heart wants a baby so bad. This empty feeling is horrendous. It doesn’t help when I see my brothers baby. It’s making me ache for my own so much more

313E4B1D-DB20-40D7-9C1B-EFDEAB54F8EB.jpeg

:hugs:. I can't believe how long you've been bleeding. So unfair that it's dragged out this long.

Praying for you sweetie. I’ll be following along and sending love. This is so cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->