when would you test???? so confused!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mrs_rj, Apr 10, 2009.

1. mrs_rj

mrs_rj Well-Known Member

Hi all,

i'm a little confused at to whats happening with my body right now - have now been off the coil since 19th March and we have BD'd pretty much every other day since. I still have no sign of AF 3 weeks down the line - not even a cramp. I thought it was OV cramps that i felt about a week ago - quite a sore cramp/pain in my left side and we BD'd around this time in case that was it.

When do you think i should take a test for it? How long should i wait? I have been feeling a few symtoms which i don't usually get with AF - i did take a HPT on weds using FMU but BFN - do you think that was too early?

sorry for all the questions - i hope someone has some answers for me!!! xx

2. PrayerfulHope

PrayerfulHope Mom of 2

Probably too early to test. If you ov'd about a week ago that means you are around 7dpo... so wait another week and see what happens :)

The two week wait is so hard, isn't it?

3. mrs_rj

mrs_rj Well-Known Member

tell me about it - it feels like forever since we started TTC and it's only been 3 weeks! will keep you posted what happens in a weeks time! thank you for your reply x

4. PrayerfulHope

PrayerfulHope Mom of 2

No problem :)

Hope you have a quick success!!

If you don't land one this month, try charting your temps for a few months on fertilityfriend.com to find when you're ovulating. If you know what's going on you have a better chance of catching your little egg :)