When you are pregant will you be gettin any testing done...

I will have all the tests I'm recommended to have by the doctors and take further tests if necessary. If I find out I'm having a baby with special needs, I will decide wether to terminate or not depending on what doctors say. I mean, if the child is in such a bad state that it's life will be suffering I would terminate. I have seen children that have no joys in their life because they can't do anything at all, any kinds of movements and have fits so harsh they go blue. I don't think that's fair and it's not a way to live. It might sound stern but it's the way I feel because of what I've seen. In any other "light" case, such as downs or even autism, I'll be happy to keep the baby. I insist, I'll terminate only if the baby's life will only consist on suffering.

It is standard to have your bloods tested at your 12wk scan and given the odds (in our area), and if you are not high risk you are not offered the amnio. x

I would probably only have tests that are recommneded but nothing special like this amniocots analysis..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->