When you were pregnant, did any1's due date get move 4ward- & when did baby come?

Kmx

Reaction score
Sorry for invading the baby forum but i am just really curious to find out some answers to this question.

Basically i know the date i conceived my baby but at my 12 week scan they moved my due date forward (even though I knew it was impossible!)

Im just wondering if anyone else experienced this and when did baby actually arrive.... nearer to the due date the scan gave or their actual due date?

My due date was moved forward by 3 days. LO was measuring 2 weeks ahead at every scan and mw appt. she arrived at 38 weeks so me and dh think my dates were wrong and I was further along than they thought x

Thanks for ur reply.. The reason im asking is that today is my due date according to my 12 week scan however going by the day i ovulated my due date would be Monday 21st so I keep thinking to myself... More than likley first time mums are late so dont get hopes up as chances are he wont even be here by my actual ovulation due date which is Monday.

So just wanted to see if other mums who got moved forward had their babies earlier than their due date which they knew should have been correct!

Thanks for u reply xx

Kmx - I'm sneaking over from 3rd tri too! I've got the same thing. Based on LMP/ ovulationn my EDD is 6th December. However, at scans they've got me at 2nd December. Baby is currently measuring 3 weeks ahead, too. However, this is EXACTLY what happened with my DD. Despite measuring big the little monkey still arrived 12 days over. However, both mine and OH families have history of growing big babies. Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear! I'm desperate for baby to come early otherwise I'll have to have repeat section next Tuesday but it looks unlikely. Good luck x

My LO is my first and I never made it to 40 weeks, I had my show by 36 weeks. My LO was a good weight too considering she was effectively 2 weeks early even tho 38 weeks is classed as full term.

Hope all goes well with your labour & LO x

My due date was changed to a week earlier but I was induced 13 days after. Good luck

My due date was moved from the 14th August to the 11th, baby was measuring an average of a week ahead the whole way through even when the date was changed. He then decided he would arrive on the 23rd lol and he wasn't as big as the scans suggested! X

My due date was moved by 2 days, but my new due date correlated with my ovulation date.

Mine was changed at my 12 week scan with Mog, moved forward by a few days. I also knew exactly when she was conceived, so was annoyed. In the end she came at 40+4 by my changed date and 40+1 by my original date. My second child also rocked up at 40+1. Tempted to have a third just to see if they come at 40+1 too...

My EDD was the 18th aug.
Then was moved to the 11th aug.
Lillie came on the 9th aug.
Xx

i had due date moved forward by a week at my 12 week scan, due to high blood pressure i was given a sweep at 38+1 and lo arrived at 38+4. all the way through i was measuring big and despite being 10 days early lo still weighed in at 8lb 3oz

my original edd was 14/04/2011 based on what i thought was my last period, at scan date was moved to 27/03, she was born on 28/03 so it seems they were right !! I was sure of my dates but i now think the bleeding was implantation bleeding rather than a period as i didnt realise i was preg x

This happened to me, my date was the 13th July but my scan put me at 10th July ... Baby came on 13th July!!

My due date was moved from the 26th Dec to the 19th Dec. I know my dates were right as I was charting and knew when I OV'd. Holly arrived on the 18th Dec, so was closer to the scan date. I still think she was a week early as she had a lowish weight of 6lb 15oz. If she'd have been born a week later her weight would have been more average.

They moved my due date by a week which was very frustrating as I knew exactly when we conceived. He turned up just before his due date, but everyone said he looked like he was late as he was all wrinkly lol.

Mine was moved from 13 June to 8 une at my 12 weeks scan. I had a private scan at 7 weeks though and was given 14 June as my date though. My baby was born on 12 june so closer to my date than the scan date. I personally think I was due on 11 June going by the date i am sure i ovulated so i think he was only 1 day late not 4. Even though he was 9lb 11.

My due date (from tracking ov using OPKs, temping, CM/CP) was 31st December.
At the first scan they moved me a week ahead to 24th December.
LO still kept measuring 2 weeks ahead at every scan (that's 2 weeks ahead of the 1 week they already put me ahead!)

He arrived on 25th November! :dohh: Weighing a decent albs 6oz. He weighed just over 11lbs on 31st December!!!!!
I did have other factors at play though like a weak cervix and severe SPD/hypermobility so they suspected he'd come early.

If you are worried they might try induce you too early, remember you have a say in the matter. But I just think babies come when they are ready. :flower:

ps. I had my show a few days after I started taking EPO at the recommended 35 weeks and shortly after we DTD.

My edd from ovulation was 12th from scan was 23rd and she came on the 19th

At my scan my due date was brought forward one week earlier to how id calculated it based on my last period.
My baby arrived a week late, although just missed my original due date by a day. I took it that I was right all along :)

My LMP was May 28
My scan date (6+5) was June 3
He was forced out with pitocin by June 8 and wasn't ready to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->