When you were pregnant, did any1's due date get move 4ward- & when did baby come?

I ama first time mom... and my due date got moved up 1 week at my 8 week scan, than back to occording to my period, then up 1 day. She came exactly 1 week early according to me period due date.

https://lb1m.lilypie.com/rd0wm5.png

my official due date was 4 days before the real one (I temped and we only DTD at the time of ovulation) and it really annoyed me. he measured 5 days ahead at 12 weeks, but they stuck with the EDD based on my LMP, even though I never have had a CD14 ovulation, it's consistently day 18 and a 32 day cycle. towards the end I was very very anxious because they wanted to induce at 40+12, and I was desperate to avoid induction, and very conscious that 40+12 was really only 40+8.

I went into labour naturally on 40+11 (40+7 real date) and he was born the next day. so pretty overdue. I had refused induction after agreeing to go in on 40+13 (40+9), I actually had an appointment arranged with the consultant for the day after he eventually arrived to discuss my options.

my first son's EDD was adjusted 4 days backwards at the 12 week scan, which agreed with the due date I had calculated based on ovulation. however he measured exactly to those dates. my second son being bigger at 12 weeks made such a difference to the dating, he ended up being a lot bigger than my first son (9lb 9oz vs 8lb 1oz).

My due date got changed too! When I went in for my 6 week scan (to determine how far along I was, they told me my due date was June 9, so that's what I was telling people.

And then all of a sudden, about 6-8 weeks later, they started telling me that my due date was June 6. I was like 'whaaa?'

I just kept saying June 9 though...as far as I was concerned, that was my due date.

Either way, Rowan was born on May 21.

I know the exact date i got pregnant so my edd was October 14,they changed my dates to October 10th at my 12 week scan and i went into labour naturally on October 11th.

They do say that body goes into labour 3 days either way to your REAL edd,how true that is i have no idea lol

I know you've had lots of answers already but thought I'd add that my LO arrived on the due date I calculated using my ov date. By my LMP he was due 22nd July, they changed it to 21st at my dating scan, but I had slightly longer cycles and by my ov date he was due on the 24th. And thats when he arrived : ) Good luck! x

My due date got moved forward when I had my 12 week scan. My EDD was 7th September. The changed it to 29th August and she arrived on 4th Sept.

Thanks everyone! Really hoping i go on or before Monday as im already one day late according to their date they have given me and its driving me mad already lol! Thanks for u replies its quite intresting to compare x

Mine was moved a week forward and Lo was 2 weeks late from the moved forward date x

My due date according to me was 1st July then got moved toward at my 12 week scan to 28th June, she very nearly came on 1st July but was born at 0235 2nd July !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->