When your doctor calls and gives you incorrect information...

Emerson87

Reaction score
So I am 4w3d today and last cycle I had a chemical. Needless to say I am beyond nervous about this one. Last cycle when they took my HCG levels they were 46 before dropping to 25 two days later.

This time, I got a BFP earlier than last time and got a blood test. I looked at the results online and they showed 94 so definitely better this time! That was on Friday. This morning my doctor calls and tells me that my levels are 94 but that means they're equivocal. I immediately feel a pit in my stomach. I tell her that I thought anything over 20 was positive and she said yes but still not very clear between 20 and 25. I say, "Uh... but I'm 94" to which she responds and says "Oh sorry. I was reading someone else's file!" What?!? Way to scare me!

Anyway, she seemed happy with the number and I just got back from taking more blood to see how the numbers are doing. Will find out around 5PM!! Nervous!!

I call that 'being human'. :haha: But I feel a little sad for the woman who's file she misread to you.

Here's hoping you get good numbers today too. :)

Well hoping your second beta is better

Congratulations!

Lets just hope when she rings the other person she doesn't falsely say 'congrats, your level is 94' when really it's between 20-25 ;-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->