When?

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
When do you stop giving them bottles? We have dropped his 2.30pm feeds so he has 4 feeds and a night time milk one before bed. I know you drop them regularly but when? Also do you still give them a bottle before bed or put it into a beaker?

I think you still give them a bottle before bed... I am not positive though but at 7 months formula or breast milk is still a main source of nutrition. You could put it into a cup if he will take it though-all depends on what you want them to do, or what they will do. Good Luck!

I'm unsure how much milk they should be having at what age, Jack has around 40 ounces a day, maybe just put the milk into a beaker so he still get's the milk.

I'm unsure how much milk they should be having at what age, Jack has around 40 ounces a day, maybe just put the milk into a beaker so he still get's the milk.

yep that sounds right.. and yeah as long as he is getting it, then it's fine!!

40onz is allot , is he weaning (eating solids ) at all ? usually if by that age they should be on 3 meals per day and having about 24 -30 oz of milk (as per my dr) max is 7 months and 2 weeks and (was) on 3 meals a day with 20 oz of milk ..(hes sick now so no solids)
But as for dropping bottles I went with his flow if he wanted more hed get more if he wanted less then so be it .

Yes Jack has a porridge, jar of veg, biscuits and yogurt and then a fruit jar, throughout the day he has a bottle with 3 of the meals. 40 is the maximum he will have not often he finishes a 7onz bottle maybe once or twice a day. So when do we start to drop the milk down?

I wish I could help you, but Josh hasn't really dropped a bottle yet. He has 3 meals a day along with snacks and cereals before bed. He still feeds every 3-4 hours. :dohh:

As for the milk in a beaker/sippy cup, you should try it!! Josh won't drink milk other than his bottle though.

my bubs have 3 meals a day with yogurt and snacks sometimes and 24oz of milk a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->