Whens it my turn?? :-(

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Well as most of you know i am normally a very positive person, but for some reason i just feel on such a downer! i have so much to look forward to in my life right now it does seem odd of me!:cry:

One reason is that i have took a couple of digs off other people who presume now me and OH are moving in together we are going to spend years doin up house and get married before we have children- not what we had in mind!!

I normally keep myself to myself and dont let things get me down but that has failed me today! we cant wait to move in together and right mow my heard is saying move in and get use to paying bills and that, and they we shall TTC, but sometime i think i am restricted my having to do things the parents want even though i am nearly 23! Am i too young to cope? should i wait?:hissy:

AND WHERE HAD MY PMA GONE?
sorry for the rant ladies!
Sar

Hey, your just having an off day, just keep thinking PMA PMA PMA!
Stuff your parents and everyone else thinks its your life so do what you want to do and what you think is right. Your 22, my mam was married, had me and divorced by then.
Your right about the gettin used to paying bills, it took me a few months to get used to it. They have a slight point about doing the house up as its probably not easy decorating while pregnant or with a lo running around but that wont take years. Just tell them to bugger off!

Aww thankyou for you advise hunni you are so right!
The thing about doing the house up is that it doesnt actually need much doing only tiny jobs, just certain people think we have to extend and do big things straight away when actually its a 3 bedroom house with brand new window, carpets, and doors. Theres no point changing it as its so neutral we can make it our own!!! i think it will take us a good few months to settle in with bills, but i want to be trying by Xmas!!!!!
PMA PMA PMA
LOL
x

im in the same boat with you bout to move into a house n do it up but its actually OH that think we should wait n do the house up... we have our whole life to do the house up i know we have our whole life to have a baby but i want to start my family now.. i just wish he could see that... grrr it is makes me angry... i know exactly how u feel...

No, your not too young hun. I had my son when i was 16 years old. By the time i was 17 i had my own home and lived with my partner and our son. I had all the responsibilities of paying utility bills, buying shopping, and doing things a normal housewife would do. Looking back now, i would never have done it any other way and it's just how i like it. If you want to move in with your OH and set up a home, then i say go for it! x

I agree, you're not too young. Don't let people make you think you are xx

thankyou girls for your support
I think will will see what situation is like when we have our house and that.
We might like the time just the two of us!
But i hope we can try sooner than i hoped! hehe
xx

Awr! I didnt even spot this post!

23 is not too young to be moving in together and planning a family, infact to me its a healthy age! It sounds like your family just care about you and want to make sure you're okay, perhaps you should talk to a member your close with, (your mum?) and just explain to her that its what you want, and you'd be over the moon to have their support etc? But even if they don't agree, you are your own person, and you and you OH are soon to be your own little unit. Only you two can decide whats best for you, and as Katy said, don't let anyone else try to tell you otherwise!

Sorry to ramble on, I hope you're feeling a bit better today hun!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->