When's To early to buy a pram?

jentomo

my to 1 and 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi I have just had our 12 Week scan and everything is ok:happydance: So me and my husband went off to look at prams, We have found the perfect one for us and it is in the sale. We really want to get it, but the other night i was talking to someone who said it is bad luck to have your pram at home before 7 months has any one else heard that? or do you think it's ok to get it.

I am sure everyone is wondering what a PRAM is so what is it!

I know what a pram is! Lol. I have heard it's bad luck to have the pram at your house!?? I would buy it and just store it with the grandparents till baby is born! Congrats on your BFP! x

I am not very superstitious so I say go ahead and get it!! Congrats!

lol. I've never heard PRAM before. Thanks for clearing that up. How is it too early? I say the earlier you get all the stuff, the better. No stress for you later on. ;)

Apparently it is bad luck to have it a home. I never did but it was stored at my Mums till baby arrived.

(12 weeks may be early though! Maybe it will be in the January sales too?)

xxxx

Go for it whenever you want!!...just dont change your mind on the colour 6 months down the line ;-)

Me personally, im soooooooooooo supersticious id wait til 6 to 7 months.....

I would leave it til you have got to 3rd tri, past the 24 weeks. Just to be sure. And the not having it in your house thing is rubbish! we had ours in our house and we were fine!

my mom thinks it is bad luck to buy baby clothes before you are like 7 1/2 8 months.i dont believe in good vs bad luck its all in faith. i think it would be more fun to find out what you are having first tho.have fun shopping:thumbup:

personlly i would wait till i was around 6/7 months preg before i brought babys pram, but everyones diff and i spose if u see one u really like, and its in the sale or something u want to buy it incase the pram sells out or dont do them anymore by time ur that far gone. I would prob be same tbh even tho i said i would want to wait but if i saw one i really liked i would be scared they wont sell it no more by time i waited lol.
Its up to u tho hun, if u want it get it , or buy it and just keep it in garage if u have one, or parents house or a friends house or summit until babys born if ur worried about it being bad luck.
Up to u tho hun if u wan pram get it :D xoxox

well if you buy it now then no stress later on lol! - but its all when yuo want to buy it! its all up to you hunnie. when you are ready and see the right out get it :)

Are you having a baby shower? That might be something that your mom might want to buy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->