when's your dating scan??

charveyron

Expecting our 4th-A GIRL!
Reaction score
I'm so annoyed, I don't have my dating scan until the 17th November! I'll be 14 weeks by then - I rang the hospital and asked if I could have it at 12 weeks and they said it was normal to have it at 14 weeks! I'm so annoyed - I've been so excited thinking that when I get to 12 weeks I'll have a scan but it seem like forever that I've got to wait!!

Sorry for the rant - Just wondered how far everyone else will be or how far you were!

Aww hun what a pain......i think that anywhere between 10-14 weeks is normal, just think your little baby will be nice and active and we developed for the piccies xxxxxx

Hiya hun, i don't know when its meant to be but i know how your feeling...my first midwife appointment was due to be 27th November when i was over 12weeks! and that was just the 'booking in' appointment. I got that moved to 2 weeks earlier only coz i pestered but i don't know when my first scan will be :( it's so horrible waiting and waiting! x

What a pain.....but on the positive, think about how amazing your scan picture will be....everyone I have spoken to who have been given early ones have said they wish they'd had later ones. I know its longer to wait, but I am sure it will be worth it! Yours will be the day before mine. Less than 3 weeks to go now! Wishing you all the best x

I dont have a clue yet ...With Ethan I was 13 wks

My scan is tomorrow and I will be 12wks1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->