Where and what were you doing?

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I have completely consumed my mind with how and when this baby is going to come! So, to waste some time I'd love to hear how you went into labor with your other children.

My first at 36 weeks, I felt sick all morning, but kept going back to sleep. Finally, at 830am i got up to go to the bathroom and my water broke. Baby came 8 hrs later=)

My second and 38 weeks, I was in false labor for a whole week when finally at dinner time he decided to make it the real deal. At 1057pm he was born.

And finally my third, I was diagnosed with ICP and had to be induced at 36 weeks. My first labor with noooo pain reliefe! Baby was born at 347pm.

My first I’d just finished watching my sex and the city box set if been making my way through over the past weeks.as I got up to switch it of my waters broke 10 hours later he was born.my 2nd I woke up at 3.45 with cramp stretched my leg and my waters broke 5.30 am he was born.Il be waiting to see if it’s my waters that go first again on this baby .

First - Awake in bed, sat up at almost 3am and my water broke, contractions started an hour later and he arrived 37 hours later.

Second - Had contractions on/off for a couple of days, they started coming more as I was wrapping Christmas presents and she arrived 9 hours later.

1 - 39+1 had no symptom, stood up at midnight and waters broke everywhere then contractions started and 15 hours later baby born

2 - 41+1 a whole day of on and off contractions then finally into full blown labour at 2am, baby born 6 hours later.

3 - 41+1 induction due to reduced movement and size concerns. Waters broke by midwives at 1pm, baby born 4 hours later

4 - 33+5 waters started leaking in small gushes after weeks of Braxton Hicks and feeling very low and unwell. Managed to keep her in for one more day and full blown labour began at 0030, 2 and a half hours later baby born.

1) 40 +6weeks contractions started at 6.30pm. Baby born 41 weeks at 2.50pm.
2) 41 weeks - waters went at 2am in a hollywood style huge gush. Baby born 4.56am
3) 41 weeks. Contractions started at 9.30am baby born 1.35pm
4) 40+3 waters started to drizzel out. 12.30am. Baby born 9.35am

5)... GD baby. Currently 29+1 . Expecting to be induced around 38/39 weeks. Xx

Thanks girls! Keep the stories coming! So funny to see how different each baby can be

38+1, laying in bed at 9pm reading and my waters popped. No pains but went to be checked. Was sent home although the monitor was picking up “minor” contractions. Didn’t sleep that night as things ramped up and I went back in at 6am. Was 6cm! Didn’t deliver til 4pm, believe the diamorphine slowed everything down.

I’m so interested to see if this baby comes early, and how it all progresses!

DD1 - 41+2 . Was DH birthday , had family and friends popping in and out all day . Had pains on and off . Finally went to bed around 11 pm with my slice of cake to enjoy and started having contractions . Ended up being induced and forceps after 17 hour labour . She ended up with her own birthday which I was happy about !

DD2 39+2 woke up early hours full on contractions got to the hospital . Waters broke all over DHs new shoes lol . She was born 10 mins later. Was so quick . Thought I wasn’t going to make it !

Hopefully any future babies will take there lead from DD2 !

First baby, 40+2 labour began at 8pm, literally just after :sex: contractions never regulated due to him being back to back, my waters were broken at hospital and he was eventually born 48 hours and 20 mins later so 40+4.

Second baby I went into labour early morning 41+2 with mild irregular contractions , she was born 24 hours later so 41+3, she was born in her waters still, it was pretty amazing!

The middle of the night both times for me!

Dd1 it was 21 years ago and I was young only 17 so I dont remember :cry:

Dd2 I started having mild contractions at 36 weeks as the day progressed they got to 5 minutes apart so hubby and I headed to the hospital doc came in examined me and said I was 5cm but my waters had not broken yet so he broke them . My daughter arrived after 13 hours of pretty easy labor she was a month early and had some breathing problems so I was exauhsted for a few days worrying about her

Dd3 currently 32 weeks with iugr and gd I expect her to be here within the next 5 weeks most likely via csection unless she gains weight fingers crossed she can come naturally tho at 37 weeks :thumbup:

DD was supposed to be induced on Friday at 41+4 I started contractions about 11pm on wenesday. Contractions were quite far appart during the day so we waited and waited , even went for a little walk on the beach about 4.30pm. Came back called the midwife again cos the contractions were getting more painful. Minutes later after we got back my water broke and I told OH to just forget about the midwife but he said wait 5 minutes and she turned up and she said I was 9 cm and ready to have the baby. She asked if we wanted to have her at home or drive to hospital or called an ambulance so we drive to hospital and she was born about 1 hour after we arrived there . By that time people were sending me good luck texts for the induction on the following day, lol.

I was 34+5 and just walked into the grocery store when my water broke. Had some AF like cramps earlier but no real contractions at that point. Quickly went home grabbed some things and we went to the hospital. She was born 6 hours after water breaking at 34+6.

Thanks girls!!! I keep thinking everytime i get up my waters will break, but no luck yet! Commmeee on babyyy boy!!!

With my first, I had on and off contractions for a day before and bloody show the morning before. Went into active labor around 1 am and she was born at 9 am. I have NO idea when my waters broke. :rofl: But I know it wasn't on the floor or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->