Where are all the LONDONERS!!

Nattyplus2

preg 2nd trimester & 2 DC
Reaction score
right now all you ladies that live in the london area list your names here, time for a meetup, so we can make some local friends!
ideas for where to go? hornimans museum is good (and free) it has a nice cafe if is to cold for outside.
there is a good soft play area in bellingham, or i believe one in beckenham.
of course we could do central london, ie. zoo, aquarum, museums, cinemas

i was thinking perhaps begining of december?

lets show them northeners we are JUST as sociable if not more!

Im in London and up for a London meet though im not sure about early December as I dont have long to go andf not sure if my LO decides to make an appearance or not!!

oh fabby some replys! :happydance:
we can make it earlier if ppl are up for that i notice u have 12 days to go rachie!
where do you all fancy?

so far we have

nattyplus2
Rachiebaby24
ricschick

anyone else?

Come to the aquarium on 28th!! https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/69558-london-zoo-28th-nov.html x

hi there, I'm in as well, as long as time schedule is allowing...

ok kool, im gonna go ahead and say next week? as long as ur baby doesnt come early rachie!!!
so lets say friday? does that fit with ppl?

Im in Croydon if that counts....cant do this time round but might think about any future meets. will have to be after december though! sooooooooooooooooo busy that month xx have fun x

sparkle im in croydon too and it does count lol! if not replys b4 thursday i will reschedule to janurary.. december is my busy month too.

let me know if anyone is up for friday tho x

sparkle im in croydon too and it does count lol! if not replys b4 thursday i will reschedule to janurary.. december is my busy month too.

let me know if anyone is up for friday tho x
natty come into the chatroom hun Im in there xx

sorry, next two weeks we can't make it...

but are you guys coming to the aquarium meet?

will hopefully be coming money permitting, aquarium is very expensive.
reason for this thread is to meet ppl who live in london, alot of the ppl going dont, and are traveling in. so defeats object!

Im in Surrey does that count?
Would love to meet up with local(ish) Mums, but as you can see from my ticker Dec is out for me too!
Count me in for future meets though please xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->